Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As for the possibility of other QC members vacating their seats...

I can easily see Mystique giving Xavier and Mags the double finger and walking away.
    Storm may have more important roles to fill.
    tPoS will hopefully be absent as well (once Emma and Kate are done with him).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    If they’re all considering themselves Krakoan now then Colossus is just another white Krakoan.

Gorgon is minority representation because he’s a racial minority. Even as a Krakoan, the largest racial group is Caucasian people. Being Japanese, Gorgon is racially a minority. It’s hardly comparable to Colossus.
    He is being targeted because of his ethnicity (again, not race). It is documented. I suppose it is acceptable to torture him otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    If they’re all considering themselves Krakoan now then Colossus is just another white Krakoan.

Gorgon is minority representation because he’s a racial minority. Even as a Krakoan, the largest racial group is Caucasian people. Being Japanese, Gorgon is racially a minority. It’s hardly comparable to Colossus.
    Haha, you don't even vaguely have access to that census data. Mutants are from everywhere.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Haha, you don't even vaguely have access to that census data. Mutants are from everywhere.
    I believe that the Arakki immigrants are mostly egyptian, and they vastly outnumber the indigenous Krakoans.

Incredible Member

"The Moira book is a more complicated answer that I'll get into below".

Where below?

The Arrakii are also not residing in Krakoa. The census data isn’t required when you open any book and see the skewed ratio of the cast.

Beast is certainly wrong in his actions and a hypocrite given how many X-Men haven’t been punished for the same thing but most it stems from the fact that Colossus’s brother is behind the mayhem in that arc. Omega Red has previous associations with Mikhail. The writer probably should’ve brought Illyana up on it too. However, it’s not because he’s Russian. Beast has been horrendously written, and Jean was only brought in interrogate him. The series hasn’t resumed from that moment since X of Swords overtook it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    He is being targeted because of his ethnicity (again, not race). It is documented. I suppose it is acceptable to torture him otherwise.
    He was targeted because he was tortured by russians and they think he may be a sleeping agent. It has nothing to do with being russian

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No they aren't. You're the one assuming that said commit where Slott told his ideas happened years ago rather than after what Hickman did at HOXPOX/beginning of DOX.

Honestly why do I even bother...
    Im not assuming, he said that he told Hickman multiple times. Really easy to see that is a old thing and not recent
    Last edited by baxer; 12-07-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Going by that disney+ show. We can acertain that Slott took awhile to come up with the Franklin story beat. Also HoXPoX and F4 were probably in the works way before Slotts run even started. Actually we know that Extermination, X-Men Disassembled, and Age of X-Man was all in preparation for Hickman's run. So Hickmans plans run back to 2018.

But also it doesnt matter because F4 really wasnt that great. And now Hickman's plan for Franklin has now changed immensly. So it is what it is and moving on.

Spectacular Member

So how many X-books are there going to be ???!! We got Children of the atom book coming out. Hickman just confirmed X-corps and on top of that he confirmed even more books are in the works. not book but books !, coming up ! I don’t know if my wallet can survive that ! But I am happy of course .

How the F are you supposed to read anything on that site when it is constantly bobbing up and down?!?!?!?!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    So how many X-books are there going to be ???!! We got Children of the atom book coming out. Hickman just confirmed X-corps and on top of that he confirmed even more books are in the works. not book but books !, coming up ! I don’t know if my wallet can survive that ! But I am happy of course .
    As with DoX and XoS I'll still pick and choose which books I will pick up based on artist, writer, premise, character(s) in that order.
    I've saved myself a ton-load of money this way.
    And if a book is just too enticing to ignore...then I resort to dumping a "least favourite" as I did with X-Force for SWORD.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Really wonder who will be on Cyclops and Jean's X-Men team, as well as X-corps.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Colossus is white.

it is funny Scott being a hero and all baout morality. Really hipocrite
    Not all Russians are Slavs tho, you have Tartars, Siberians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, various Mongolian groups and etc. Piotr could very well be part of those group but either it's super xenophobic to target and turn on your friend and teammate you've known for years just because the government of his home country is shitty.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Not all Russians are Slavs tho, you have Tartars, Siberians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, various Mongolian groups and etc. Piotr could very well be part of those group but either it's super xenophobic to target and turn on your friend and teammate you've known for years just because the government of his home country is shitty.
    Colossus was always a white russian, his sister is white blond and blue eyed. They didn't turn against him, probe his mind is needed and something they should had done whn they found him after being a POS

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    "For a long time" as in he knew months before it happened back when Slott said it on a summit.

New development compared to the plans he had back at HOXPOX era and the X/F4 mini.
    Given how Slott sends his scripts to artist 5 minutes before they have to be sent off for printing and needs ghostwriters to make deadlines, I wouldn't be surprised that he told Hickman once he had already had an outline for Franklin and decided to just drop it because there wasn't a way to have both storylines.