Default Still no planned Aquaman series for 2021??

Made sure to search around first, but looks like there's still no plans for an ongoing Aquaman series this year??

Well, AFAIK, Williamson mentioned (in a podcast) that there are definitely plans for him this year.

I'm sure Aquaman will be getting a new ongoing comics series sooner than later especially with the movie version of the character begin popular.

I'm just hoping any new Aquaman comic doesn't take its cues from the upcoming animated series:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ooks-like-THIS!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    Made sure to search around first, but looks like there's still no plans for an ongoing Aquaman series this year??
    Aren’t we getting one after the Aquaman 80 year Anniversary special?

Bleedingcool recently ran a story that one will possibly spin out of Infinite Frontier so we could potentially see one next year.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Bleedingcool recently ran a story that one will possibly spin out of Infinite Frontier so we could potentially see one next year.
    Yeah and Willamson will be writing it according to the rumor. That’s why there isn’t one now, he wants to write it when his schedule isn’t so full, so for now JL will be keeping Arthur in the public eye.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah and Willamson will be writing it according to the rumor. That’s why there isn’t one now, he wants to write it when his schedule isn’t so full, so for now JL will be keeping Arthur in the public eye.
    And shirtless .

Incredible Member

I'm curious to see Williamson do something with Aquaman and his world (probably expanding and exploring more of his supporting cast and rogues gallery).

I'm also annoyed the Geoff Johns never got round to doing "Rise of the Seven Seas"; especially post-movie where they pointed most of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You mean Arthur has to rely on BENDIS for exposure?!?