View Poll Results: Do you use marijuana?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes for medication

3 4.35%
  • yes for recreation

13 18.84%
  • no

47 68.12%
  • no, but i will

6 8.70%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

That is because both parties are controlled by the Big Pharma that makes millions of dollars from selling prescription drugs. Darn those pharmaceutical companies

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    That is because both parties are controlled by the Big Pharma that makes millions of dollars from selling prescription drugs. Darn those pharmaceutical companies
    Wasn't it a greater time, when people died in their 40's from simple diseases?
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Again...I smoke weed everyday.
    **** man, me too. I love blazing. I'm about to blaze one up before the Celtics game today

This seems like an appropriate thread for a question on edibles.

I have a friend who likes edibles but finds them unreliable. The companies that make them seem to have popped up recently so there isn't much of a record to rely on, and there doesn't seem to be consistency in effects (IE- something that says it's 200 MG of THC may have the same effect as something else that says it's 30 MG.) It can take a while to hit, which makes it harder to determine when to take more.

So is there are a reliable source of reviews for this kind of stuff? If I wanted information on beer, wine or spirits, it's pretty easy to find. There are books and websites to guide purchasers. What are the best resources of this kind when it comes to marijuana?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    Tried it a couple times, many years ago. Didn't like it at all, so no.
    I haven't tried it since the mid-'80s myself. Only a few times, but only once where I was really affected by it. I remember giggling for about an hour over nothing. Something like the recent and horrible mass shooting in Maine, i.e., wouldn't have stopped me, either. That was the end of that experience for me.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Seems very few want that. Democrats literally just had a unified government and didn't change it. Republicans and Democrats have both had unified government multiple times and haven't changed it. Neither Democrats or Republicans want to legalize it at the federal level, apparently.
    Well, there a still some unanswered questions regarding any possible long-term effects, aren't there?

Plus, are there any reliable tests for how much / how recently somebody partook of marijuana? How do you gauge if somebody was still currently "under the influence" in the case of car accidents, etc.?

Absolutely, I smoke weed both medicinally and for fun. Living in a place where it's all legal definitely makes it more chill and straightforward. And medically it's been a lifesaver for some friends of mine, helping with stuff that regular meds just couldn't touch. Btw, I've got a bit into the tech side of things and invested in an automated kief roller. It's pretty slick for anyone looking to make their sessions more efficient. Just shows how much cooler and user-friendly the whole cannabis scene is getting.
    Last edited by AxolotlThe_4th; 04-02-2024 at 09:14 AM.

I smoke weed with tobacco (spliffs) , I can't smoke straight weed anymore. Honestly this year I'm gonna tee off both because I want my head to be clear
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

My first(and only) time I stupidly ate almost 300mg of edibles. Once it really kicked in I had a panic attack, puked, then slept for 24 hours.

Not the worst way to spend the weekend, but I prefer alcohol.

Astonishing Member

Never tried it. I have anxiety and this stuff is known to make anxiety worse as well as cause psychosis and schizophrenia. Why make things worse.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Germany just legalized growing your own, but I'll still not try it.

All-New Member

I'm from California, where it's legal to use marijuana for both medical reasons and just for fun. A while ago, I used it as a doctor suggested to help with my anxiety. It worked, but I quickly got too used to it, more than I was comfortable with. I stopped and switched to cigarettes because I missed the taste of weed. Eventually, I found ezigaretteria, a place where I got a vape that tastes like weed but doesn't make me feel dependent.
    Last edited by Allan93; 04-06-2024 at 01:27 AM.

I don’t as it doesn’t erase any problem I may have and you can’t use it all the time, so there’s always a moment when you come back to reality…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe