View Poll Results: Do you use marijuana?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes for medication

3 4.35%
  • yes for recreation

13 18.84%
  • no

47 68.12%
  • no, but i will

6 8.70%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Do you smoke weed?

In your state that allowed medical marijuana, would you smoke weed as medicine?

If your state legalizes weed, would you smoke weed for recreation?

I have never forgotten the news that broke out when Colorado and Washington made recreational marijuana legal. They were the first states to do so. Some other states including California followed suit.

Yes, smoked a couple times when I was younger but never got into it. My state legalized it, and the medical dispensary near me added recreational. When I was in lockdown back in April it was a 'why not' moment.

Found I enjoy marijuana more than alcohol, longer lasting/no hangover etc. So it's become my weekend relaxant of choice.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Not anymore! Hahahaha

My employer test regularly even in states like Colorado and California where it is "legal" so I like being able to pay rent for one. With that I have a beer every now and then and enjoy a mixed drink on occasion but I even avoid taking allergy med because of the way they make me feel. So IF it were 100% legal I would still decline it.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

I have never smoked weed. I did some harder drugs and I drank very heavy. That led to a lot of problems. So now I stay away from all drugs and alcohol. I have been sober since July 1st 2010. I miss it at times but I will not risk it. Even weed as harmless as everyone says it is, I just dont want to risk it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

I would try it if I could but for medical reasons. I get stressed out easily due to my condition and my cramps are terrible at a certain time of the month and I don't want to keep using ibproufen. I'm also wary of birth control though when I used it was alright but I couldn't maintain the schedule.

All-New Member

I will not smoke weed, but I will have CBD gummies for medical purposes.

I don't smoke weed. I just moved from my last apartment because of the ghastly weed smell permeating the entire 3 floor building. I lived there over 10 years, but because it is now legal to smoke weed in my State the right to breath fresh air was denied me!! Yep, the smokers have the right to smoke it, stink up an entire building and subject the non-smokers to pure hell!!! The smell is horrendous and I used to wake up coughing at night, it smelled like someone was inside my apartment smoking. My Landlord did call up my neighbors to try to get things under control, but it did no good, some people are just insensitive and disrespectful!! I ended up moving into a NO SMOKING apartment complex to insure this does not happen to me again.

Mighty Member

Wasn't there a movie where weed smoked people?

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Wasn't there a movie where weed smoked people?
    Scary Movie 2. A guy got smoked by a giant Marijuana plant. Hahaha
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Scary Movie 2. A guy got smoked by a giant Marijuana plant. Hahaha
    Yeah, I think his head/hair was the lit part! He said something like it hurt worse than a bad perm, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!