View Poll Results: Do you use marijuana?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes for medication

3 4.41%
  • yes for recreation

13 19.12%
  • no

47 69.12%
  • no, but i will

5 7.35%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah, I've smoked plenty of weed in my life. I know what it does. Eating it raw (fucking nope!) for the health benefits is new to me.

Ultimate Member

I tried a little weed in university. Haven't touched it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Yeah, I've smoked plenty of weed in my life. I know what it does. Eating it raw (fucking nope!) for the health benefits is new to me.
    Well you make it into a butter then cook how you would normally
    Buuut eating it raw sing that bad.... better than okra
    GrindrStone(D)

I have tried it, both times it gave me a rager of a headache so that didn't motivate me to continue.

And now I have asthma and allergies I assume the smoke would kick the crap out of me.

I have been thinking of using edibles for knee pain, I've always liked the idea of "Magic Brownies".

I'd be fired from my job if I started. I also hate the smell so much I doubt I could ever smoke it. Maybe an edible after I'm retired but thats about it.

Mighty Member

Occasionally, when I'm with friends.
    I don't smoke normal cigarettes, they do nothing for me.
    And I prefer weed to alcohol, less depression.

Although I don't do it that much, used to do it often a few years ago, but it's not something I do everyday. I can smoke today then not again for another few months.

Plus it adds extra dimensions when watching Twin Peaks.

Ultimate Member

Don't care for the smell, and with my learning disability, my brain is unreliable enough as is.

I think Stewie has something to say about this.

This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I have been smoking weed since I was 12 years old. I turned 40 last week. I now smoke about a oz a week. I have always said there is nothing like reading an exciting comic while on cloud 9.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Anybody using CBD oil or gummies. Thinking of trying but looks terribly expensive.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I use both CBD & THC. For all different purposes. What are you looking for help with CBD? Yes it can get expensive.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I use both CBD & THC. For all different purposes. What are you looking for help with CBD? Yes it can get expensive.
    Mostly sleep and stress. But it was recommended we use a 1000mg solution. That is over $100 for a 30 day supply!!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Another benefit of cannabis. And this time it is on the chickens.

farmers opted for marijuana after their brood was found to be suffering from avian bronchitis despite being injected with antibiotics.

The farmers found that when chickens were fed with cannabis, they developed higher immunity against diseases as well as were better able to withstand inclement weather.

Upon consuming cannabis, the chickens developed higher immunity against disease and were able to withstand inclement weather.

Eventually, the community enterprise decided to do away with antibiotics and only feed their chickens cannabis.

All-New Member

I will not smoke weed, but I will have CBD gummies for medical purposes.

I don't smoke weed. I just moved from my last apartment because of the ghastly weed smell permeating the entire 3 floor building. I lived there over 10 years, but because it is now legal to smoke weed in my State the right to breath fresh air was denied me!! Yep, the smokers have the right to smoke it, stink up an entire building and subject the non-smokers to pure hell!!! The smell is horrendous and I used to wake up coughing at night, it smelled like someone was inside my apartment smoking. My Landlord did call up my neighbors to try to get things under control, but it did no good, some people are just insensitive and disrespectful!! I ended up moving into a NO SMOKING apartment complex to insure this does not happen to me again.