Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Dropping the ball during Covid

To the DC entertainment:
    Your staff and Marvel have dropped the ball during this Pandemic all you two companies had to do instead of trying to put a few comics out each you could have put together a crossover like JLA/Avengers or a better suggestion ha have a crossover that’s a sequel to both Secret Wars & Convergence, any crossover would have helped both companies out thus giving the fans an interesting read during these dire times
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

We'll take it into consideration, thank you.

Amalgam was dumb and never needs to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    To the DC entertainment:
    Your staff and Marvel have dropped the ball during this Pandemic all you two companies had to do instead of trying to put a few comics out each you could have put together a crossover like JLA/Avengers or a better suggestion ha have a crossover that’s a sequel to both Secret Wars & Convergence, any crossover would have helped both companies out thus giving the fans an interesting read during these dire times
    Honestly, I don't think they had time to put together something that would have actually been good and not feel like a throwaway.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Amalgam was dumb and never needs to happen again.
    Actually I liked Dr. Strangefate & thought Dark Claw & Bruce Wayne Agent of SHIELD had potential.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    To the DC entertainment:
    It would be nice but... I think its safe to say the whole world kinda dropped that ball to an extent. Lets not castigate too heavily.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    We'll take it into consideration, thank you.

Haha...nice!!!

Astonishing Member

The ball was dropped long before the pandemic, DC lost it when the higher ups or whoever is making creative decisions decided to shill Batman Who Laughs.