Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I still hate that Harley Quinn is sitting at the table.
    Even anti-hero Harley has no rights being there.
    Yeah, she does seem out of place there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mine would be JLU-sized and it would be structured quite a bit like the show, but also, swap out the trinity for a new one.

The New Trinity:
    Black Lightning (Jefferson Pierce)
    Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
    Martian Manhunter

The rest of the line-up:
    Batwoman (Kate Kane)
    Mera
    Azrael (Michael Lane)
    Huntress (Helena Bertinelli)
    Orion
    Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
    Black Canary (Dinah Drake)
    Flash (Barry Allen)
    Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
    Zatanna
    Animal Man
    Shazam! (Billy Batson)
    Captain Atom
    The Question (Vic Sage)
    Hawkgirl (Kendra Saunders)
    Firestorm (canon introduction of Jefferson Jackson and Madison Payne)
    Mister Miracle (Scott Free)
    Big Barda
    Aztek (Nayeli Constant)
    Doctor Fate (Khalid Nassour)
    Swamp Thing
    Red Tornado
    Plastic Man
    Steel (John Henry Irons)
    Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
    Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
    Rocket Red (Gavril Ivanovich)
    Nubia
    Katana
    Metamorpho
    Frost (Caitlin Snow)
    Ray (Ray Terrill)
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Justice League team where we can finally have the JLI and JLA together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    A new era of the Justice League is upon us once again! New creative team! New Rooster!

The Infinite DC Multiverse of Hypertime allows any member now.

The Trinity, of course, but let's not let them dominate the narrative this time.

Wally West, in the hybrid Rebirth Classic Suit everyone loved, with Barry on the main Flash comic.

Jessica Cruz with John on the main Green Lantern comic. Of course, Hal, John, Guy, Kyle, and the rest can get called in on occasion, too. I like that there's always a GL on deck, each taking their shift.

Aquaman & Mera, part-time and rotating so that there's always someone taking care of the new Aquababy.

I'd like J'Onn J'Onzz to spin off into a new attempt at the Super Friends that takes the tone of the Bwa Ha Ha days and shows heroes while they aren't in end of the world situations. Of course, Blue & Gold, Fire & Ice, and Guy are musts as regulars of the League's B-team (even though they're actually the C-team, since Titans are the real B-team).

I want Zatanna, & Wonder Woman to continue to headline Justice League Dark with Swamp Thing, Constantine & Detective Chimp.

I want Hal Jordan, The Atom, and The Hawks heading up a Justice League Galactic with various Cosmic DCU heavy hitters old and new.

I want the Titans to be a giant sprawling group that encompasses all the various young heroes who are still learning the ropes and aren't already being trained by the JSA's old guard. The Justice Society teaches both the best of the best and the most difficult subjects, like criminals who want to reform.

What about you guys?
    I like how you've divided them up into multiple teams, so I'll take my cue from you...

Justice League Elite:

Superman
    Wonder Woman
    Batman
    Hawkgirl/Kendra
    GL/John
    Black Lightning
    Martian Manhunter
    Vixen
    Aquaman
    Mera
    Vibe
    Firestorm (Ronnie & Jason combination)

Justice League:

GL/Hal
    Black Canary
    Green Arrow/Ollie
    Elongated Man
    Flash/Barry
    Zatanna
    Hawkman (preferably Katar but I would also take Carter with Katar's memories as one of his incarnations)
    The Atom/Ray
    Hawkwoman/Shayera
    Red Tornado
    Animal Man

Justice League Next:

Nightwing
    Supergirl
    Donna Troy
    GL/Kyle
    Flash/Wally
    Tempest/Garth
    Arsenal/Roy
    Cyborg
    Miss Martian
    Golden Eagle/Charlie Parker
    The Atom II/Ryan Choi
    Thunder
    Steel III/Natasha Irons
    Raven
    Starfire
    Beast Boy

JLI:

Captain Atom
    Blue Beetle/Ted
    Rocket Red/Dimitri
    Booster Gold
    Fire & Ice
    GL/Guy
    Crimson Fox
    Tasmanian Devil
    Dr. Light II/Kimiyo

Justice League Dark:

Constantine
    Swamp Thing
    Zatanna
    Deadman
    Witchfire
    Artemis
    Amethyst
    Frankenstein
    Dr. Fate/Khaled

Justice League Cosmic:

GL/Hal
    Star Sapphire/Carol
    Adam Strange
    Alanna
    Hawkwoman/Shayera
    Captain Comet
    Star Hawkins & IIda
    Ultra The Multi-Alien
    Starman/Mikaal Tomas

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I want a larger group than the last version of the team with a roster consisting of:

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Green Lanterns(Hal & John)
    Flash(Barry)
    Aquaman
    Mera
    Martian Manhunter
    Black Canary
    Green Arrow
    Atom(Ray)
    Hawkwoman(Shayera)
    Firestorm(Ronnie & Jason)
    Vixen
    Vibe
    Dr. Light(Kimiyo)
    Black Lightning
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I totally agree the League shouldn't be limited to just 7 or 8 members. The League should be a large organization who handles different situations around the world.

So this is my Justice League...
    Attachment 102979
    Harley Quinn...Man-Bat......???!!?!!??! I can’t even!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I want Vixen and Black Canary back in it!

Mighty Member

Hal Jordan - No Hal, no JLA for me.

I understand why he's continually replaced, but he's the only incentive I have to buy the book.

For me, the JLA without Hal is like the X-Men without Logan. (I've got nothing against X23, but no Logan, and I'm like....nah I'll pass)

In short:
    Everyone from Brave and the Bold #28 to Flashpoint.
    In a rotating team with Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, John Stewart, Red Tornado, Elongated Man, Firestorm, Vixen and Zatanna as the core.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Hal Jordan - No Hal, no JLA for me.

I understand why he's continually replaced, but he's the only incentive I have to buy the book.

For me, the JLA without Hal is like the X-Men without Logan. (I've got nothing against X23, but no Logan, and I'm like....nah I'll pass)
    J’onn is my JLA Logan.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Incredible Member

Clark
    Dick
    Diana
    Scott Free
    Ray Palmer
    Zatanna
    Jessie Quick

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    J’onn is my JLA Logan.
    Jonn's is an iconic JLA staple, We all have that hero that's our main incentive for buying the JLA.

I think Hal fans have disproportionately bared the brunt of being excluded from the JLA for a long time now though.

...but it's the way it goes I guess.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Jonn's is an iconic JLA staple, We all have that hero that's our main incentive for buying the JLA.

I think Hal fans have disproportionately bared the brunt of being excluded from the JLA for a long time now though.

...but it's the way it goes I guess.
    The GL slot has traditionally been the one that changes up the most, but I like that about the GLs. They're busy. Like, busier than Superman busy.

Hal had the most stretches as a Leaguer by far, then John, and Guy/Kyle having about the same, I'd guess, with the rest only having a few years between them. This is why I say give Jess the role. GL's function very well as the new kid. Jess, in comic book time, is no longer a rookie, but she is still most certainly the new kid. This role is key to League stories. You need someone around you can explain things to for new readers, and Jess hasn't been around that long. It also gives readers an audience surrogate that's waaay cooler than Snapper Carr (hip cat, he may be).

Wally would also be a great foil for Jessica because they, as of yet, have no relationship with each other. They'd just be starting to meet. NO ROMANCES THOUGH.

I'd like there to be a member from an alternate Earth of the wider Multiverse. That would be a nice tip of the hat to the larger canvass that the DCU is now operating with. Although I suppose they're already doing that with Future State Justice League's Flash, which makes perfect sense.

Excusing Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman (kind of the "must be in it" characters)

- Flash
    - Martian Manhunter
    - Cyborg
    - Zatanna

(As new/trainee members)
    - Supergirl
    - Green Lanterns (Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz)
    - Miss Martian

(Course my favorite Justice League roster was in the Fatal Five movie, so take that as you will.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    The GL slot has traditionally been the one that changes up the most, but I like that about the GLs. They're busy. Like, busier than Superman busy.

Hal had the most stretches as a Leaguer by far, then John, and Guy/Kyle having about the same, I'd guess, with the rest only having a few years between them. This is why I say give Jess the role. GL's function very well as the new kid. Jess, in comic book time, is no longer a rookie, but she is still most certainly the new kid. This role is key to League stories. You need someone around you can explain things to for new readers, and Jess hasn't been around that long. It also gives readers an audience surrogate that's waaay cooler than Snapper Carr (hip cat, he may be).

Wally would also be a great foil for Jessica because they, as of yet, have no relationship with each other. They'd just be starting to meet. NO ROMANCES THOUGH.

I'd like there to be a member from an alternate Earth of the wider Multiverse. That would be a nice tip of the hat to the larger canvass that the DCU is now operating with. Although I suppose they're already doing that with Future State Justice League's Flash, which makes perfect sense.
    For the production of comic sales, I believe the Green Lantern who holds the title, should be the one in the JLA, since it is often the JLA that is the gateway to individual titles.

I will defer comment on Jessica Cruz, because I don't want my post turning into classic GL flame war. I will just say that she will most likely never be able to carry the GL title saleswise, so if not Hal, than there would be better GL options available.

Hal fans who want to see him in the JLA, are not asking for the moon.

We are simply stating that we've bared the brunt over the years, and it would be nice if the load was shared. Diversity wise, 5 of the big 6 all have suitable replacements, who could be slotted in at any given moment, whether your choose to replace just 1, or 4 or 5.