Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    List of Magneto's children according to how much he loves them:
    -Cyclops
    -Polaris
    -His helmet
    -Quicksilver
    -Wanda
    LOL I love how you listed his helmet

I loved it and wanted to reread it. I loved Peeper's reveal and Magneto's reaction. No idea who that is but that part was fun.

Fabian is such a kissup. His purple prose is both annoying and funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Thanks!

Thanks!

I loved it. I didn't know that everyone knew that Krakoa viewed her as the great pretender and was holding her account for her actions. If the Kree/Skrull know then Wanda knows. That makes me happy.

It's not really surprising that the Kree/Skrull empire would take genocide lightly, since they both have a legacy of it.

Based on tease we saw, King Teddy needs SWORD more than they need him anyway.
    Why would the kree-skrull empire ever need sword. Ewing complete screwed his event by worshipping krakoa
    Last edited by baxer; 12-09-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This was a great first issue. The art was amazing and the concept was interesting.

Im here for it. Didnt like Mags calling Wanda a pretender though, although he did seem sad about it
    The way I see it, Magneto doing that is him putting on a face due to having to keep up appearances for Krakoa’s sake even though it pains him to have to speak of Wanda in such a way.

Ewing is a really great writer who does amazing work, but I just can't get behind this cast and premise. Brand left a really bad impression on me in Empyre and here she sounds like an idiot trying to act like this is all some kind of legit Earth force and not an arm of Krakoa. Everyone else is just not interesting for me, and Fabian Cortez makes me retch. If some of these guys are your B,C, and D list favorites you'll probably love it. I gave it a shot but I'll wait and see where it goes. Which will admittedly be hard since its immediately being derailed by King in Black.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The way I see it, Magneto doing that is him putting on a face due to having to keep up appearances for Krakoa’s sake even though it pains him to have to speak of Wanda in such a way.
    Magneto is so weak, there isnt a fix to his and Wanda/quicksilver relationship after this (if they are revealed utants and Magneto's kids). He choose Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Magneto is so weak, there isnt a fix to his and Wanda/quicksilver relationship after this (if they are revealed utants and Magneto's kids). He choose Krakoa
    He's a government official and his "daughter" doesn't even like him or associate with him, of course he would pick Krakoa.

BANNED

not as weak as wanda and pietro that caused a genocide, magneto did a logical choice.
    His people >>>>>>>>>>>> two pretenders that can't even keep a spot in their own franchises

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    He's a government official and his "daughter" doesn't even like him or associate with him, of course he would pick Krakoa.
    And she has absolutely no reason to like him before this. After this one more reason to never get close to him again

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    not as weak as wanda and pietro that caused a genocide, magneto did a logical choice.
    His people >>>>>>>>>>>> two pretenders that can't even keep a spot in their own franchises
    Who cares about a spot on their franchises? Wanda will have a tv show LOL

he was sending emails trying to get in touch with her, sure he choose his people

Honestly Wiccan's speech at the end of Children's Crusade should have been the end of vilifying Wanda.

BANNED

And she has absolutely no reason to like him before this. After this one more reason to never get close to him again
    Erik has more pictures with the new mutants than wanda has sucessfull spells, he will be more than fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Honestly Wiccan's speech at the end of Children's Crusade should have been the end of vilifying Wanda.
    One speech doesn't change the lives of million mutants who were affected by her actions

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    One speech doesn't change the lives of million mutants who were affected by her actions
    She helped the x-gene return to earth, time to move on

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Erik has more pictures with the new mutants than wanda has sucessfull spells, he will be more than fine.
    She almost ended mutants lOL failed spells

She helped the x-gene return to earth, time to move on

She almost ended mutants lOL failed spells
    She literally just resurrected 16 million mutant zombies and bounced without warning any of the living mutants about the mess she created. She's an unchecked menace that continues to be problematic

Pretty solid world building comic here. Zero interest in the cast though. Will give it a few more issues though.