Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Lack of Pyro.
    I haven't really cared for this Pyro, tbh. He is nothing like the original version, no wonder Avalanche is ghosting him.

I will say I'm ready for the book to focus more on Bishop and Iceman now (and yes, I guess Pyro). Plus Christian, Shinobi and Callisto, who added flavor when they were brought in but haven't been around lately.

I felt like it was a little flat.

Did enjoy the throat punch though.

THROW HIS ASS IN THE PIT! I feel like this is gonna come back to bite them.

This issue was fantastic, the QCs reactions were hilarious loved every bit

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Well, what a surprise! It is still just as underwhelming as ever! But i mean really i don't see what was the point of this, they essentially beat him up and that's it.

I mean unless they plan to have him live like this so he can get his revenge then there is nothing really to add to this, at least they could have had him pause before replying wither no or maybe go with yes and tells them some story of what happened and why it happened and see where it goes form there.

I honestly don't know which book sucks more, this or Excalibur.
    This book is such a joke, of course them beat him up easily. Very underwhelming.

And of course lots of senseless graphic violence, ou heroes? heck no

Spectacular Member

Did have a questions though. Did Emma demote Sebastian? When she was discussing the new roles for the three branches of the Hellfire Club she said the Red Queen will now take over the black markets and that the Black Bishop will work with those countries that recognize Krakoan sovereignty. Was this a typo or did Emma just strip Sebastian of his title and give power to Shinobi?

This issue was fun. I agree, like most comic rivals, the Emma V Shaw has been done; however this one might be my favorite. Emma sitting on the couch drinking Shaw's whiskey while Kate beats him up is priceless and her outfits were on point. I would like to see more of Iceman and Christian; but this is still my favorite X-title... and I think has really been the core team since HoX (though that's looking to change).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Did have a questions though. Did Emma demote Sebastian? When she was discussing the new roles for the three branches of the Hellfire Club she said the Red Queen will now take over the black markets and that the Black Bishop will work with those countries that recognize Krakoan sovereignty. Was this a typo or did Emma just strip Sebastian of his title and give power to Shinobi?
    Yupp...Not a typo.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borkbork View Post
    Did enjoy the throat punch though.
    I do like when they remember that Kate is supposed to be a very skilled fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This issue was fantastic, the QCs reactions were hilarious loved every bit
    Mystique not giving a single **** about what happened to Shaw was pretty great.

On a completely superficial note, Caselli's Bishop remains a tasty little treat.

All the women at that table in agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I haven't really cared for this Pyro, tbh. He is nothing like the original version, no wonder Avalanche is ghosting him.

I will say I'm ready for the book to focus more on Bishop and Iceman now (and yes, I guess Pyro). Plus Christian, Shinobi and Callisto, who added flavor when they were brought in but haven't been around lately.
    He's nothing like the original because the writer has completely ignored his history and personality and instead made him a one-note joke with three pages of screentime in 16 issues. It sucks. Obviously the title is Marauders and not Pyro & Friends, but he's supposedly a main character in the book yet I don't even remember the last time he appeared in it.

I wish they'd just get rid of Shaw and move on to something else. It's going around in circles at this point.

So Emma just has an anti-powers gun, yet this was unavailable for Orphan Maker last week. Um, okay

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    He's nothing like the original because the writer has completely ignored his history and personality and instead made him a one-note joke with three pages of screentime in 16 issues. It sucks. Obviously the title is Marauders and not Pyro & Friends, but he's supposedly a main character in the book yet I don't even remember the last time he appeared in it.
    Wasn't his last appearance of him having Jean on top of a car in a compromising position that's all I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So Emma just has an anti-powers gun, yet this was unavailable for Orphan Maker last week. Um, okay
    She picked it up in the earlier issues