Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    KING IN BLACK: NAMOR #5 Preview! Link
    Man things are getting ... dire and in a very graphic fashion. O_O
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Two more dayyyssss! I'm sad to see it ending, I really want this creative team to do a Namor solo going
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

I want to say thank you to everyone involved in this mini-series. It was WONDERFUL to see Namor treated with respect and written as heroic and complex again. And doubly wonderful to see so many of his supporting cast that I recall fondly. I've so missed Lady Dorma. And that ending!! Dare I hope we will actually get a follow up to this mini-series??? Please, Marvel, make it so!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I want to say thank you to everyone involved in this mini-series. It was WONDERFUL to see Namor treated with respect and written as heroic and complex again. And doubly wonderful to see so many of his supporting cast that I recall fondly. I've so missed Lady Dorma. And that ending!! Dare I hope we will actually get a follow up to this mini-series??? Please, Marvel, make it so!
    I'm a couple days late but I'm here to yell about this!!! Yes thank you so much to the team! This series was so good and in the face of things like Enter the Phoenix (which i regret reading) THIS WAS PERFECT. That ending is KILLING ME??? If we actually get Dorma back someday I will cry, I miss her so much!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!

And it was SO GOOD to see Namor's character treated with respect, and Dorma and even Attuma! Like Dorma's arc was so in character, she was so passionate and fierce and exactly how she should be saving the day with Namor and Attuma's help! I love Ambrose and hope he comes back in the comics, there is nothing that says he cant! Maybe he just swam off for a while. But IF DORMA COMES BACK I WILL BUY EVERY E-BOOK AND PHYSICAL COMIC!!! I will def keep writing to Marvel about a solo series for Namor. The Black Tide can be such great villains for namor to face again!

Also I cannot get over the artwork of this series, every page was perfect

I'm a couple days late but I'm here to yell about this!!! Yes thank you so much to the team! This series was so good and in the face of things like Enter the Phoenix (which i regret reading) THIS WAS PERFECT. That ending is KILLING ME??? If we actually get Dorma back someday I will cry, I miss her so much!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!
    YES! That was the page that had me screaming! Lady Dorma LIVES! Please let that be true. That's why we need a sequel! ASAP!

I had to laugh at Dorma saying Attuma would be crashing the party too. LOL!

It also reminded me of Dorma's death, and how she thought she heard Namor's voice, which revived her enough to knock out Llyra (may she die a 1000 deaths), and save Namor.

And it was SO GOOD to see Namor's character treated with respect, and Dorma and even Attuma! Like Dorma's arc was so in character, she was so passionate and fierce and exactly how she should be saving the day with Namor and Attuma's help! I love Ambrose and hope he comes back in the comics, there is nothing that says he cant! Maybe he just swam off for a while. But IF DORMA COMES BACK I WILL BUY EVERY E-BOOK AND PHYSICAL COMIC!!! I will def keep writing to Marvel about a solo series for Namor. The Black Tide can be such great villains for namor to face again!

One of my few nits is I wish Dorma hadn't been drawn with the tiara. Makes her look too much like Mera.

But again, I agree 200%! Lady Dorma really got a chance a shine here, and it was a good intro for comic readers who don't know who she is.

Ambrose is such a good boi! I wonder if he might be the key to bringing Lady Dorma back?

The Black Tide are definitely set up as amazing opponents. I thought they were going to play a bigger role in the King in Black series, but since they didn't, dare I hope they were set up for a Namor book? (insert me screaming and jumping up and down)

Also I cannot get over the artwork of this series, every page was perfect
    GORGEOUS! Scharf captured the dark depths and creepy horror aspect of this story perfectly. That first panel. WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    YES! That was the page that had me screaming! Lady Dorma LIVES! Please let that be true. That's why we need a sequel! ASAP!

I had to laugh at Dorma saying Attuma would be crashing the party too. LOL!

It also reminded me of Dorma's death, and how she thought she heard Namor's voice, which revived her enough to knock out Llyra (may she die a 1000 deaths), and save Namor.

One of my few nits is I wish Dorma hadn't been drawn with the tiara. Makes her look too much like Mera.

But again, I agree 200%! Lady Dorma really got a chance a shine here, and it was a good intro for comic readers who don't know who she is.

Ambrose is such a good boi! I wonder if he might be the key to bringing Lady Dorma back?

The Black Tide are definitely set up as amazing opponents. I thought they were going to play a bigger role in the King in Black series, but since they didn't, dare I hope they were set up for a Namor book? (insert me screaming and jumping up and down)

GORGEOUS! Scharf captured the dark depths and creepy horror aspect of this story perfectly. That first panel. WOW!
    I've been screaming at my comic mutuals for two days about how this is a clue that Dorma is coming back lmao, keeping my tinfoil hat on tight XD but honestly it would make so much sense that Namor, Attuma, and Dorma might be mentally connected with a bond! Also Dorma deserves to live!!! I'm so sick of her being dead for Namor to mourn over, it's been done, its over, this is comics everyone except Uncle Ben comes back! I love all the art in this book. It would be so amazing if we got Dorma back and she went after Llyra for revenge.