View Poll Results: Who do you think is The Next Batman?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luke is both

0 0%
  • Tim is both

10 62.50%
  • Duke is both

0 0%
  • Luke is one and Duke is one

4 25.00%
  • Tim is one and Duke is one

1 6.25%
  • Other

1 6.25%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

who is Tim i know of Luke but never heard of Tim before in my life prior to Batman 101
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    who is Tim i know of Luke but never heard of Tim before in my life prior to Batman 101
    The forgotten Third Robin (unless I've miscounted) from the 1990s/early 2000s. DC hasn't done anything of real note with him since Damian came along.

Edit - LoL, I thought you meant Tim Drake, never mind.
    Last edited by Celgress; 12-10-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Timothy Fox was Lucius Fox's son from a long time ago pre-Flashpoint. He appeared to be a somewhat misguided and hot-blooded teen. his big claim to fame was an arc where he became estranged from his father because he felt Lucius was a sellout for Bruce Wayne.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Timothy Fox was Lucius Fox's son from a long time ago pre-Flashpoint. He appeared to be a somewhat misguided and hot-blooded teen. his big claim to fame was an arc where he became estranged from his father because he felt Lucius was a sellout for Bruce Wayne.
    Ah man I love that.. hope they use that as a potential storyline in Future State and why he takes up the mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Ah man I love that.. hope they use that as a potential storyline in Future State and why he takes up the mantle.
    Well, when we was reintroduced it was alluded that he was estranged from the family, so it's likely they're gonna retool his original storyline in some fashion for his ascension to Batman
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Extraordinary Member

At one point he was in the Terrible Trio as the Vulture.

What was even the point of hiding his identity if you’re going to just reveal it beforehand anyway? Least I guessed right, not that it was that hard.

Well I'm glad I was right . I don't have an interest in Tim but I'm sure Ridley could change my mind.

After learning Tim was the Vulture I'm surprised no one used that in Batwing.

It would be funny if his modern day appearances has him return to the Vulture as an antihero.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Well I'm glad I was right . I don't have an interest in Tim but I'm sure Ridley could change my mind.

It would be funny if his modern day appearances has him return to the Vulture as an antihero.
    and just like that, i have a new greatest fear. at least it would break the streak of black bat-members having names after Batman's gadgets.

currently following:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

For a while, everyone thought Luke was the post-Flashpoint version of Tim. And technically he was. Just like the two Wally West’s.

I don’t think Tim was mentioned at all in Batwing.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    and just like that, i have a new greatest fear. at least it would break the streak of black bat-members having names after Batman's gadgets.
    Mission accomplished .
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    For a while, everyone thought Luke was the post-Flashpoint version of Tim. And technically he was. Just like the two Wally West’s.

I don’t think Tim was mentioned at all in Batwing.
    Yeah thats why I was confused about Tim at first. It felt like a soap opera reveal.

Figured i'll toss up the cover of Timothy Fox as The Next Batman

we also see he has a sidekick! Tiffany in the mix?

DC couldn't even give me a fully day before dropping this news LMAO messed up my whole thread. hey, i'm already plum out of luck on the first part but Timothy as Batman (as the older brother) doesn't disprove the theory of Duke taking up the mantle for JL. unless DC is gonna drop another bomb on us.

currently following:

I’m into this. He looks good

ugh lame

Thankfully Future State doesn't really interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    What was even the point of hiding his identity if you’re going to just reveal it beforehand anyway? Least I guessed right, not that it was that hard.
    They gave the game away with Tim Fox "suddenly" returning out-of-nowhere.