Default Favorite Dark Horse Run or Series.

Greetings!

What was your favorite series, run, or story line from the Dark Horse days that did not involve Luke, Han, Leia, etc?

One of my favorites was Crimson Empire. I loved that mini-series.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

The stuff that introduced Aayla Secura (Twilight) was decent, I also liked the Jango Fett one shot, and the two Fetts relationship with Zam Wesell. (I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in a prequel series or The Clawdite species in general. Maybe a Clawdite will make an appearance in the future in the Mandalorian?) The various Boba Fett series and one shots were fun too. I didn't really read much that didn't involve characters from the films, and the few things I did, like "Tales of the Jedi" often bored me.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Empty is thy hand!

All of Legacy, involving Cade Skywalker.

The first arc of Dark Times, where Jedi Dass Jennir makes some hard decisions.

Dawn of the Jedi is very solid, where the earliest Jedi deal with an Anakin-like character.

The Old Republic: The Lost Suns is a good time, but better with the Annihilation novel.

Agent of the Empire vol. 2 has a James Bond flavor like Lost Suns.

The Hunt for Aurra Sing is memorable. Most of Republic is worth reading, especially the Clone Wars era stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Knights of the Old Republic, with Zayne Carrick.

Jango Fett: Open Seasons.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Dark Times is fantastic.

Knights of the Old Republic the Zayne Carrick series about the young padawan on the run

Tales of the Jedi the series about the Old Republic has always been a favorite of mine. The saga Ulic Qel-Droma with his rise and fall and then final redemption are handled so good. I really hope of Disney ever does a live action something with the Old Republic they use characters like Ulic, Nomi Sunrider, Exar Kun, and Cay Qel-Droma in some way.

Astonishing Member

Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith and Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War. I have always been a Sith guy, Vader is one of my favorite characters in all of fiction. There was something about Exar Kun, who I know exactly nothing about until Freedom Nadd uprising but I was drawn to him and he from just the two story arcs listed above became my 2nd favorite Sith Lord. I would have loved to have gotten more tales of Exar Kun from Dark Horse.