Incredible Member

Default The Mandalorian vs Black Noir

Mando takes on black noir from the boys tv show.

Astonishing Member

Cant say, because I am uncertain of the full extent of Black Noirs powers. I didnt read The Boys except for the first 3 issues, just seen it on TV.

Without knowing better I would say Black Noir is the only solution against Homelander. He can beat him, because he is immortal or something. Thats coming right out of my fantasy, when I watch The Boys.

So, with that in mind, I would say Black Noir wins, takes on the Armor and destroys Homelander the next day

Does Mando have access to peanuts (or whatever Black Noir’s allergy is)?

I’m not sure if they’re part of Mando’s standard equipment, given he’s constantly having to distract Grogu with snacks.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Cant say, because I am uncertain of the full extent of Black Noirs powers. I didnt read The Boys except for the first 3 issues, just seen it on TV.

Without knowing better I would say Black Noir is the only solution against Homelander. He can beat him, because he is immortal or something. Thats coming right out of my fantasy, when I watch The Boys.

So, with that in mind, I would say Black Noir wins, takes on the Armor and destroys Homelander the next day
    If this were the comics? Sure, since Black Noir is a Homelander clone in the comics who is so insane that he makes Homelander look well adjusted by comparison.

For the tv show? Noir proved to be physically weaker, or at most comparable, to Maeve. Who is far weaker than Homelander.

Wearing crappy mando armor won't change that fact.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

I didnt expect Black Noir using his full potential in the TV series. But maybe he did.

So, it goes to Mando then.

Extraordinary Member

Tv Black Noir does have some degree of super human stats and a healing factor.

He doesn't flinch from that one guy blowing up in his face, though it did leave some noticeable wounds. How powerful is Mando's regular arsenal?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I don't think that Mando has anything in his regular arsenal that can scratch TV Noir's paintjob. It's important to remember a few things:

He was absolutely trivially dominating Annie, who is unharmed (though stunned) by .50 cal shots. And she wasn't hurting him at all - and she can lift cars and such.

Maeve restrained him and forced a nutty candy bar into his mouth, disabling him for a bit, but she surprised him in that fight, and had him in a choke hold he wasn't ready for. I wouldn't put her above him by any serious amount, and she's "no-sell speeding truck" tough and strong. Also, if she thought she could take him down straight up, she probably wouldn't have resorted to the trick she used? She'd have just choked him out.

The blast the terrorist Nitro'd with obliterated everything around pretty easily, and it just burned Noir, which didn't slow him down at all.

And, in the show, all physical supers are bullet proof at least. Remember when the confronted Lamplighter - he was going to roast them, so they said "she's a super, she'll just get mad and smash you." And he bought it directly.

So yeah, Mando doesn't have what it takes to put Noir down, to me.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He was absolutely trivially dominating Annie, who is unharmed (though stunned) by .50 cal shots.
    Great post Big, you covered everything pretty well, though I must say, I wouldn't say she was unharmed. She did yell in pain, and there was blood showing through her shirt. It didn't pierce his bones, but seemed to pierce her skin.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Great post Big, you covered everything pretty well, though I must say, I wouldn't say she was unharmed. She did yell in pain, and there was blood showing through her shirt. It didn't pierce his bones, but seemed to pierce her skin.
    I'll need to watch the scene again - I don't recall the blood but I don't pretend to have analyzed the scene or anything. And she was definitely stunned and in pain, it just didn't actually do anything to her over a term longer than "seconds to get by breath back."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

What about Mandos rifle that turns people to dust/Mist on contact? Or maybe his Beskar staff can impale Noir in one of his vital spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    What about Mandos rifle that turns people to dust/Mist on contact? Or maybe his Beskar staff can impale Noir in one of his vital spots?
    Mando's Disintegrator seemed to only work on organics. The jawas robes still stayed intact and it didn't do much to the AT-ST. Black Noir although is organic is probably to tough for it. I'd think maybe the beskar spear would work on an eye, though I'm not sure. I also think noir is better in melee then Mando and wouldn't let that happen. I also kind of wonder of the singing birds would effect Black Noir...