Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Tran could possibly give Empath a run for his money
    Yeah Manuel is a shitty ******* who manipulates people so they do embarrassing stuff like pee themselves in public or make a public love declaration to someone they have no chance with all for his own amusement and crosses the line here and there whereas Tran is just pure evil and used his power for human sex trafficking and terrorise people.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sinister somehow got ahold of the inferno babies and has them locked away somewhere in his basement biding his time to unleash them

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Yeah Manuel is a shitty ******* who manipulates people so they do embarrassing stuff like pee themselves in public or make a public love declaration to someone they have no chance with all for his own amusement and crosses the line here and there whereas Tran is just pure evil and used his power for human sex trafficking and terrorise people.
    What Empath did to Sharon and Tom back in the OG New Mutants was as bad a sex trafficking. He made them completely obsessed with each other even though they were just friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    What Empath did to Sharon and Tom back in the OG New Mutants was as bad a sex trafficking. He made them completely obsessed with each other even though they were just friends.
    Making two people obsessed with each other is unethical and bad but I don’t think it’s on the same level as human sex trafficking, especially of underaged girls in war zones. It’s like comparing Clayface or Killer Croc to Black Mask or Zsasz

He still forcing two people to have sex when they weren't interested in each other. At least that was the implication. Not as bad as underage trafficking, though. I agree with you there.

He still forcing two people to have sex when they weren't interested in each other. At least that was the implication. Not as bad as underage trafficking, though. I agree with you there.
    Yeah He forced them to smash...in the snow...until they themselves were almost smashes
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Both are bad, different levels of bad. Both of these guys are psychopaths