Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do we know if Elba and Hemsworth are making an appearance? I'd love to see another timeline version if them(Though its more likely this is just Thor and Heimdall from the main timeliness past.)

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Do we know if Elba and Hemsworth are making an appearance? I'd love to see another timeline version if them(Though its more likely this is just Thor and Heimdall from the main timeliness past.)
    Maybe it will be Marlon Wayans and Liam Hemsworth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I am exicted

And technically, you can have Spider-Man 3 fill in the question mark square. That’s a lot of MCU content for Phase 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Kinda surprised that they didn’t announce Young Avengers, so much seems to be leading to it. Very excited for all of these in any case. Is Groot live action or animated? Having Rocket and Groot together for a show would have been better in my opinion.

Delighted to see Don is getting his own series via Armour Wars. Suspect that and Ironheart will tie together.
    He said Secret Invasion and Ironheart will affect the main film lines the most. They are the most interconnected shows at launch.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Secret Invasion and Ms Marvel will probably both lead into Captain Marvel 2, just like WandaVision and Loki are leading into Doctor Strange 2. Looks like the MCU will be way more connected than ever.

Secret Invasion and Ms Marvel will probably both lead into Captain Marvel 2, just like WandaVision and Loki are leading into Doctor Strange 2. Looks like the MCU will be way more connected than ever.
    It's the only way to assure all your attention is on their properties.

This is honestly probably where I get off the Marvel train. I'm sure I'll watch some of it at some point. Some of it is interesting, but holy cow. Several movies a year was already more than I was keeping up with, but throw in a gang of TV shows that are connected and I just can't.

This is exactly why I don't read the comics anymore. The movies were at least much more casual, but that seems to be changing.

Ms. Marvel and Monica are officially in Captain Marvel 2. You might be right.

WandaVision, Strange 2, and Spider-Man 3 are the only ones they've said feed into each other out of that grouping.

Loki appears to be on an island, which I think is a good thing.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'm confused. These are all TV shows? Hmmm.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Spectacular Member Material Flux's Avatar

This all looks very exciting! Marvel is trying real hard to make me use Disney+

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Loki, WandaVision, Falcon/Winter Solider, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Secret Invasion, Ironheart, and Armor Wars are the series.

I Am Groot is a shortfilm/animation series? I am little confused on that one because I was geeking out about the GotG Holiday Special.

The Guardians Holiday Special will be a special event show on D+.

The rest are movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Wandavision
    Falcon and Winter Soldier
    Loki
    What If? (Animated)
    Hawkeye
    Ms Marvel
    She Hulk
    Moon Knight
    Secret Invasion
    Armour Wars
    Ironheart
    I Am Groot (Animated)
    Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special

All of those are set to be on Disney+.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Loki, WandaVision, Falcon/Winter Solider, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Secret Invasion, Ironheart, and Armor Wars are the series.

I Am Groot is a shortfilm/animation series? I am little confused on that one because I was geeking out about the GotG Holiday Special.

The Guardians Holiday Special will be a special event show on D+.

The rest are movies.
    I Am Groot will be an animated series focusing on the baby version of Groot from GOTG2. I suspect it’s going to be a series of shorts rather than a full series.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I'm not sure how I feel about doing Armor Wars about Iron Man, but I'm happy Rhodey is finally getting his due in a leading role, and this is continuing Tony's legacy. I wonder if we'll see the return of Justin Hammer and the debut of some Iron Man villains they never did in the movies (like Titanium Man)?
    I am really hoping they use this to intro a bunch of tech based villains. I would love to see Spymaster or Ghost behind the theft of tech and see guys like Beetle, Mauler, the Raiders, Crimson Dynamo, Dreadknight, Force, Guardsman, and any others that they think might fit. They could even use Fixer or Machinesmith as the guy who payed to have the Stark tech stolen to begin with. I also agree about bringing back Justin Hammer, but I would go farther and bring in other company heads like Sunset Baine, Ezekiel Stane, Whitney Frost, and others too.

Extraordinary Member

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur must be going to the Disney Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur must be going to the Disney Channel.
    Marvel Animation is doing something big in 2021.