Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Boisterously Confused

The Kessel Runners: Mayfield heading a Firefly-esque cast aboard a ship just trying to make an independent living, but constantly being dropped into trouble by a Republic official who's realized what a valuable dirty-work asset such a crew makes out on the frontier.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    At the risk of there being two separate mini MCU continuities in Star Wars alongside The Mandalorian era, I kinda hope that they use Lando to set up a Solo era selection of shows with Aiden’s Han and Chewie or Emilia Clarke back in a Qi’Ra and Maul show. Solo was seriously underrated and there’s loads of stuff that could be done with the criminal side of the universe.
    Yes to this. I loved Glover's Lando and Clarke's Qi'ra, and Aiden's Han wasn't bad, either.

A buddy action show a la Falcon & Winter Soldier with Poe & Finn could be fun, show us the stuff we didn't get to see while they were farting around with the Rey/Keylo unhealthy romance crap nobody wanted.

All-New Member

my 2 cents: make him go against the clan, that should be interesting

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

After watching my favorite Visions shorts for a second time I really want Ninth Jedi to become a series.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    After watching my favorite Visions shorts for a second time I really want Ninth Jedi to become a series.
    That would be cool, I also wouldn't mind more of the character from the Duel...it'd probably turn out to be a lot like the Mandalorian so it won't likely happen but I'd love to learn more about that character.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    That would be cool, I also wouldn't mind more of the character from the Duel...it'd probably turn out to be a lot like the Mandalorian so it won't likely happen but I'd love to learn more about that character.
    He’s getting a follow up novel apparently!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I would like to see the character from the Duel in a video game. It would do well to maintain the mystery of his character and the simplicity of hunting down Sith for the hell of it.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    He’s getting a follow up novel apparently!
    I'd definitely pick that up!
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I'd be down for basically any show set in any era but the prequel/Clone Wars period. I feel like I've seen enough from the fall of the Old Republic and Jedi, and I've definitely seen enough of Anakin Skywalker.

Personally, I want to see a show about a pest exterminator. Seriously, hear me out. The SW universe has all kinds of weird animals in it right, and some of them are vaguely dangerous, like the mynocks. Well, somebody's gotta deal with those things right? Someone has to be the "rat guy" and in a world as ridiculous as Star Wars I feel like you could get some really fun stuff out of that.

We've got plenty of smugglers, soldiers, Jedi, gamblers, and bounty hunters getting plenty of screen time in Star Wars, but a show about a guy who deals with all those weird little animals we see all over the place? That'd be something different while still being recognizably "Star Wars" yknow?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Anyone think there's a chance of a animated series set after ROTJ featuring the original cast? I'd like to see more of Luke, Leia, and Han during their prime, after the rebellion but before everything fell apart with Ben Solo and the First Order.

I'd like the same kind of thing set after the sequels too. TLJ and TROS went off the rails but those are still good characters, and a animated show could help redeem them in much the same way Clone Wars redeemed the prequels.

I'd take live action versions of both, of course (Sebastian Stan as Luke? Alden Ehrenreich back as Han? The sequel cast back for more?) but I doubt that would happen.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I would like to see a show where a person lives out their dream of opening a hair salon on Kashyyyk,
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

How about a show that explains or deals with Jabba becoming the biggest crimelord.

Or something like that with Xizor.

Or mash them both and have them as rivals.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.