Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Propose MORE Star Wars shows!

There are going to be a lot of new SW shows coming up, but that's not enough! They're still missing something, or there's still untapped potential all over the place! Propose the D+ series you would want to see in the next wave of tv shows!

A few to kick things off:
    -- Zorii Bliss: I love Keri Russell and maybe we can get some more Poe Dameron, though only occasionally. It's her show.
    -- Crimson Dawn: "The Sopranos" in space. Crime, death, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Jabba jabba hey!
    -- Deathstar, the sitcom: a "Lower decks" type comedy show featuring the lower rank and file on the Deathstar. We finally get the in-canon backstory of the dianoga in the trash compactor.
    -- Rose: After being so screwed over, just give her a series. It'd piss some people off too - screw'em.
    -- Kuiil: the Cloud City Years: More Nick Nolte. I have spoken.
    -- Yoda sitting in the swamp: It's like a meditation show. He sits in a swamp... for years.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want Ezra to get a show. Someone find him already.

Jabba's Little Mate - A prequel series about the weird long-eared creature that sits behind Jabba cackling in Return Of The Jedi, and how it came to have that job.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want Ezra to get a show. Someone find him already.
    As excited as I am about the announcements yesterday zero mention of a Rebels sequel was dissapointing. Maybe the follow-up will be Ashoka's show.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Release Star Wars Detours. Might as well.

Otherwise a young Qui Gon and Dooku show or assuming they're not in Lando, Qi'Ra and Maul.

EDIT: And definitely a Star Wars version of What If with Infinities.
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 12-11-2020 at 07:09 AM.

I wanted Aaron Sorkin to do a Bael Organa centered spinoff. Jimmy Smits is a great actor, he could sell it. Its a political drama in SPACE.....

They should create a James Bond-esque spy who works for the Republic. Star Wars is built on genre mashing so let's keep going.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-17-2020 at 02:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

If they could have him and Millie Brown together in a Leia and Bail series and show their Father and Daughter relationship onscreen that would be AMAZING. Have some elements from Andor to tie the two shows together as well.