Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    spoilers:
    Luke and Grogu: the animated series
    end of spoilers
    Apparently in development but not animated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Show the exploits of Vader as he learns how to be a sith
    Sounds like you'll get part of your wish in the Obi-Wan series.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Darth Vader: Lord of the Sith comic also basically tackles that.

BANNED

Yeah but the comics very eh

I just want more Aayla Secura and other Jedi even if I know their fate going into it.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Just make him an inquisitor that rebels against the empire and joins the rebellion.
    Let me propose a different method;
    The Inquisitors are still there. And while loyal to Vader, Sidious is their ultimate leader and where their loyalty lies when all is said and done. Galen could still be the secret apprentice, but unlike the Inquisitors, he's loyal to Vader (until the eventual heel turn), and better trained then the Inquisitors, which have been dispatched with great ease by the likes of Ahsoka. Whereas Galen has been able to combat Jedi Masters (but there's only one of him). So, one on one, he would easily dispatch the Inquisitors. But if they ganged up on him, their numbers would prove to be problematic.

Vader would see Galen as a tool to ultimately usurp Sidious, and thus train him harder, and better, than the Inquisitors. Galen would also be tested by being sent out to various spots to eliminate Jedi or rebels from a young age. But still with the order of "leave no witnesses". He would be a mirror of Ahsoka, rather than Luke, in many ways. Not only as apprentices (the similarities), but where Ahsoka eventually left the Jedi, Galen would become a Jedi (well, a Grey Jedi, but still).

Fantastic Member

I want to see Force users using their abilities for something other than fighting. I'd like a show to establish the Force has some purpose other than just the lightside vs darkside battles. Something where Force users help their community, in some way other than fighting, and establish the Force is a good thing in the universe.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Jessika Pava. The actress who plays her has expressed interest in reprising the role and since they're just handing out TV shows anyway, why not? And she's a fighter pilot so they can give her plenty to do.

Grogu: Come on, we all want to see it! Let's see what he's been doing between movies!

The little guy sticking coins in BB8: What's his story?
    Assassinate Putin!

Old Man Rex - Rex hunting down unrepentant Imperial war criminals following the end of the Galactic Civil War.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Jessika Pava. The actress who plays her has expressed interest in reprising the role and since they're just handing out TV shows anyway, why not? And she's a fighter pilot so they can give her plenty to do.

Grogu: Come on, we all want to see it! Let's see what he's been doing between movies!

The little guy sticking coins in BB8: What's his story?
    The Jessika Pava actress should campaign to be in Patty Jenkins’ Rogue Squadron film.

Pesky-Blinders-esque crime gang story about the Death Sticks seller. Darts Maul and de-aged Samuel L Jackson have cameos where they kick ass and make references to stuff from the old books.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Finn’s Quest - Disney makes good on the best character they abandoned in the ST by inviting Boyega and his production company to help make the first post-ST series, wherein:

- Finn dives into the Unknown Regions after the last scraps of the First Order/Final Order alongside other Republic forces... but his goal is tracking down the remaining 212 stolen children rounded up under Kylo’s orders.

- He is also teaching himself the ways of the Jedi with the help of a Jedi Holocron hosted by a simulacrum of Zayne Carrick, providing a unique perspective of Jedi teachings to a unique Jedi student.

- The actual drama of Finn’s backstory is played out with flashbacks, and with the eventual villains he ends up tracking, a set of Kylo’s own bodyguards called the Rentroopers, who wear black versions of Sithtrooper armor highlighted by red stripes designed to evoke a red lightsaber; they’re backstories basically involve him selecting them because they were all “strong enough” to carry out his atrocity orders in spite of their intial reluctance, and they call back to stormtrooper concept art by carrying low budget lightsabers alongside a riot shield.

- No appearance by Rey, in part so that the show can make amends for coddling Kylo by emphasizing the darker, more selfish, and even maybe unforgivable aspects of who he was was. The series also acts as a “clean up” compared to the interim period between trilogies: the New Republic is clearly tracking down every scrap of remaining FO forces, and Finn and the bad guys discover that Sith Holocrons and fortress worlds are decaying and “dying” as the Sith are gone for good, so there’s a bit of a race to find them or destroy them before their dying secrets can be preserved or killed forever.

- Finn ends up separated from his allies and shaving to form a small team of likewise lost souls in the Unknown Regions before the final showdown with the Rentroopers: a dar’manda ex-Mandalorian without their armor looking for redemption after supporting the FO’s takeover, a Chiss revolutionary whose homeworld was swallowed up and enslaved by the FO in spite of Thrawn’s service to the Empire, and a mysterious red-header ex-Imperial spy who’s been looking for her daughter for years, and clearly has some knowledge of the Force, going by the name Jade...

Basically, since Boyega’s not stupid enough to put himself back in LFL’s hands without insurance, you give him a premise, major creative power and responsibility, and set about fixing one of the more neglected but less poisoned parts of the ST; yeah, LFL didn’t do anything with Finn worth mentioning after TFA, but he’s also not poisoned by the stench of Reylo’s the way Rey is.
    I agree but Boyega already said "You ain't gonna disney plus me." Which is fine since I think Finn should be recasted anyway. To put some distance between Boyega's goofy performance and all that screaming "Reeeeyyyy!!!" ****. Also think the series should focus on Finn becoming a Jedi which was a big selling point for TFA.

Extraordinary Member

I'd watch a Greef Karga show with focus on that bar he met Mando in. Kinda like Cheers with a lot more shooting and maybe with a guest celebrity singer every other ep. Also some flashbacks to his youth.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I'd watch a Greef Karga show with focus on that bar he met Mando in. Kinda like Cheers with a lot more shooting and maybe with a guest celebrity singer every other ep. Also some flashbacks to his youth.
    I was thinking the same thing but Mos Eisley Cantina (Chalmun's Cantina).
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but Mos Eisley Cantina (Chalmun's Cantina).
    Yeah the Cantina is more iconic.

Even though there was no point to her in the movie other than to make sure people knew Poe was straight, I'd give Zorii Bliss a show. We barely know anything about her so she's an open book, she's kinda shady which is fun, but mostly I want more Keri Russell in my life!!