Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

A Aphra series would be nice.
    With her and the two droids having a cameo in another series before^^

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    A Aphra series would be nice.
    With her and the two droids having a cameo in another series before^^
    Do they have an ESB - RotJ era show for them to cameo in?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

A show about the Mandalorian civil wars.

A Star Trek/ battlestar galactica theme show. A surviving mon cal cruiser with cadets after the destruction of Hosnian Prime.

Baby Rancor: you know you will love it.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I am Still Hoping to see a Star Wars Anime Someday, Any Era would be cool to me, but more for me but I think Anypoint in the Sequels, mostly during or After would be The Cool and Add Much to the Lore of that Era.

It be Interesting to to see Disney try to tackle into Anime Style shows to IMO.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Mighty Member

Are they still proposing to do a Lando Calrissian series or did that get shelved?

I would like to see how he acquires Bespin City, more stories with Han, and how he uses his diplomacy skills with the Empire prior to Empire Strikes Back.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Are they still proposing to do a Lando Calrissian series or did that get shelved?

I would like to see how he acquires Bespin City, more stories with Han, and how he uses his diplomacy skills with the Empire prior to Empire Strikes Back.
    I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post

I want this series because this is how we get a young Willrow Hood.

Think Lando's still on although there's no word on any casting (Be it Glover or somebody else.)

SOLO brought up Lando's mother, so I'm guessing that might be something that could be fleshed out more. Also some materials imply that his daughter was taken by the First Order as a Stormtrooper recruit, and *might* be Jannah.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 06-29-2021 at 02:19 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I agree but Boyega already said "You ain't gonna disney plus me." Which is fine since I think Finn should be recasted anyway. To put some distance between Boyega's goofy performance and all that screaming "Reeeeyyyy!!!" ****. Also think the series should focus on Finn becoming a Jedi which was a big selling point for TFA.
    Boyega sure as hell wasn’t the problem, and TFA showed he nailed the drama stuff when given the opportunity… and Finn in TFA is a better dramatic character than Kylo Ren/Ben across all three ST films, because TFA required someone to do a lot more than either scream “Rey!” and get sabotaged by Rian Johnson and LFL or stand around being pretty and angsty while while everyone is smeared, demoted, or pimped out to try and make him more important (which is all that Kylo wa sin the last two films.)

I’d put Boyega’s production company in partnership with the show regardless, and if he didn’t want to play the role, do a cartoon where he still gets to have impact on the story.

Considering the crap LFL took on a legitimately popular and successful black character out of paranoia he would upstage Adam Driver being handicapped by a bad role, letting one of their hardest workers from the ST era guide the character into a new storyline even just as an executive would go a long way towards earning back some good will.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Broom Boy!
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syf...me-lords%3famp

Syfywire fan casted Matt Smith as a grown up Broom boy- Broom man? Here you go.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-29-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

At the risk of there being two separate mini MCU continuities in Star Wars alongside The Mandalorian era, I kinda hope that they use Lando to set up a Solo era selection of shows with Aiden’s Han and Chewie or Emilia Clarke back in a Qi’Ra and Maul show. Solo was seriously underrated and there’s loads of stuff that could be done with the criminal side of the universe.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    At the risk of there being two separate mini MCU continuities in Star Wars alongside The Mandalorian era, I kinda hope that they use Lando to set up a Solo era selection of shows with Aiden’s Han and Chewie or Emilia Clarke back in a Qi’Ra and Maul show. Solo was seriously underrated and there’s loads of stuff that could be done with the criminal side of the universe.
    I'd totally be down for that, I really enjoyed Solo and would love more

I would like to see a star wars tv show that follows a younger Count Dooku's obsession with his fear of the return of the sith that leads him to explore the Darkseid....

through discovering old artifacts and books in the dark arts, that inevitably put him on the wrong path, and lead to his departure from the Jedi counsel.