Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I like it!

I can't see Ares working with other WW villains, though. Especially since currently he's trying to be a good guy. Cheetah vs. Flash and Clea vs. Aquaman are a bit on the nose, but I'd be down for it anyway.

Oh for sure!
    Maybe to make up for all those times she jobbed to Bat-characters we can have a Cheetah vs. the Bat-family showdown.

I could see current Ares pretending to be on the side of Villainy Inc as a way of clearing out some competition in the pantheon but turns on them at the last minute like he did Rucka's first run when he killed Hades. to takeover the Underworld

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Maybe to make up for all those times she jobbed to Bat-characters we can have a Cheetah vs. the Bat-family showdown.
    Have her dodge a bullet from Jason and eat his face* and I will be a happy camper

*Or just knock him around a bit I guess

Personally I think Jason's gotten pretty cool. She should eat Damian's face.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Jason killed her in his DTV movie though, so I say even things out

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Have her dodge a bullet from Jason and eat his face* and I will be a happy camper

*Or just knock him around a bit I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I did say the Bat-family. That implies more than one.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

A Moment of Wonder:

Grail returns and recruits some of Wonder Womans most dangerous foes to join the female furies as they take over Themiscrya and abduct Amazons to join the ranks of Darkseid. It's up to Wonder Woman/Donna Troy/Wonder Girl (Cassie) or Cassie as Olympia if we include Yara/Artemis/ and Nubia to defeat Grails forces and attempt to save their sisters before it's to late.

Cheetah and others could be stealing magical items from around the globe that helps them get the upper hand on Diana and friends.

Wonder Woman: Deliverance

GodWatch made up of Dr. Psycho, Dr. Poison, a revamped Blue Snowman, revamped Silver Swan (Helana Alexandros), Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Cyber, lead by and funded by Veronica Cale attempt to capture and harness the power of Ares in order to use the armies/demons of his realm to conquer the earth.

Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Psycho and Swan can act as generals and are promised by Cale specific portions of the earth as their "stomping grounds". Dr. Cyber, Dr. Poison, and Blue Snowman are the brains that help build the machine to capture a God. Veronica Cale is the master mind.

Its up to Diana, her champions, and the amazons to put a stop to the madness.

Heroes: Diana, Nubia, Peng Delian, Yara, Donna, Cassie
    Side Heroes: Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, ARGUS soldiers, the Amazons (highlighting important named amazons like Hippolyta, Artemis, and Io)
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Wonder Woman: Deliverance

GodWatch made up of Dr. Psycho, Dr. Poison, a revamped Blue Snowman, revamped Silver Swan (Helana Alexandros), Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Cyber, lead by and funded by Veronica Cale attempt to capture and harness the power of Ares in order to use the armies/demons of his realm to conquer the earth.

Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Psycho and Swan can act as generals and are promised by Cale specific portions of the earth as their "stomping grounds". Dr. Cyber, Dr. Poison, and Blue Snowman are the brains that help build the machine to capture a God. Veronica Cale is the master mind.

Its up to Diana, her champions, and the amazons to put a stop to the madness.

Heroes: Diana, Nubia, Peng Delian, Yara, Donna, Cassie
    Side Heroes: Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, ARGUS soldiers, the Amazons (highlighting important named amazons like Hippolyta, Artemis, and Io)
    Not only does this sounds like a great series, but it also sounds like a great videogame. I would buy both!

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Not only does this sounds like a great series, but it also sounds like a great videogame. I would buy both!
    Why thank you .

I had another idea of following Diana as she rediscovers the lost history of the Amazonian royal family, using both "real" and made up amazon queens.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Wonderworld.

Diana reaches an world with all versions of her across all mediums, reboots, and retcons. A Valhalla where all Wonder Women can come and rest when it's time for the next Wonder Woman to arise. She teams up to fight against an army of all versions of her past villains.

Like Ares, I don't think Dr. Psycho would work with (or be worked with) by Diana's other rogues. It always irked me that Cheetah had such an issue working with Dr. Light yet had no problems working with Dr. Psycho who is far worse.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

The biggest event of 2021...

Egg Fu...niverse

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

I could see current Ares pretending to be on the side of Villainy Inc as a way of clearing out some competition in the pantheon but turns on them at the last minute like he did Rucka's first run when he killed Hades. to takeover the Underworld
    I'd replace Ares with either Zeus or Heracles.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I would create an event that put all the most important pieces of her verse together. And pay homage to her most important stories. Trying to tie up her biggest stories in comic with events from her films and the Lynda show. Like an ultimate Wonder Woman mashup.

But probably the best thing for her 80th anniversary is to give her a break. LOL. Send her on a long vacation until they have better palns for her, thsan the mediocre stuff they throw her way currently.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

It’s not finished, but this is the beginning of my idea for a WW focused event.

The Witching World

Hecate returns to vie for a position as a Master of Chaos. She travels to Hades to make a proposition to Typhon to join forces, and his release from Tartarus. Typhon lies chained weary from centuries of imprisonment, asks for one thing from Hecate to grant him relief from his immortal torment, and slay him. Do this, and he will he bequeath her ascension as a Lord of Chaos. She agrees, and transports them to Lemnos, shifting the island slightly out of synch with reality, making it her place of power. A place to rival Olympus. She create her own set of Amazons who worship the two Lords, being led by Myrina. They go to a ceremonial room, where someone is chained up, but cloaked in shadow. Hecate draws a crooked blade, and smiles and she gloats and slices into the Typhon, and you “hear” a bloodcurdling scream, with images of power flowing into Hecate.
    The sun sets.

The next morning we open to Diana waking from her bed on Themyscira, birds chirping, sounds of waves clashing against the jutting mountainside. Something is off, but Diana can’t put her finger on it. She walks onto the island, and sees a large statue with Circe being worshipped by statues of Hippolyta, Antiope, and other leaders of the Amazon civilization. She knows things are off, but unsure what.

We move to Metropolis, but it’s not like a Metropolis we’ve ever seen. Everything is like Ancient Greek architecture. Same in Gotham, Coast City, Star City, Paris, London, Moscow, etc. every city has a portal that connects with Themyscira, and Diana emerges at the D.C. portal. She goes to where the Hall of Justice is located, but there’s nothing there.

We pan to Smallville, and we see a Clark Kent who looks more like statues of Hercules, but of flesh. We go to Gotham, and we see a Bruce. Pampered. Vain. Cruel. There’s a glint in his eye, what could it be? Is it a flicker of a man who knows something is wrong? We see images all over the earth of other JL members, Titans, etc., all oblivious to what’s going on. Diana can’t shake the feeling, and she’s filled with dread.

Back on Lemnos, we see a overwhelmingly powerful Hecate, energy just coruscating off of her. She watches from her scrying pool a befuddled Diana. Touching the water, she says something menacing about her. She walks over to the shadowed prisoner, where she speaks to this person arrogantly. She uses the energy coruscating from her to drain her prisoner, where her tilts her head back, and her eyes are just glowingly. The camera pans over to the prisoner, and it’s Wonder Tot. Wonder Tot is an imp from the 5th Dimension, and it is her energy, combined with Hecate’s own magic, as well as Typhon’s chaos power.

Slowly Diana’s beginning to break the spell, and she goes around to everyone who she can to try to break free as well. She travels to all of her JL teammates, but does so in vain. She finally finds Donna Troy, the Hellenic ruler of Manhattan. At first she’s completely sure her sister is mad, but the more she pleads, the easier the barriers start to crumble. She remembers. She remembers everything. Grasping each other, they know immediately who to go to next: Dick Grayson.