Default Absolute Carnage - Omnibus vs TPB?

Hi. I have the Amazing Spider-Man by Nick Spencer vol.6 Absolute Carnage TPB, which includes ASM 29 to 34.

Should I get the Absolute Carnage TPB or should I go for the Omnibus? Note: I don’t care about oversized or hardcover vs paperback, I am just interested in knowing if the extra content in the Omni is worth it or not really?

Thanks!
    Last edited by hyped78; 12-12-2020 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Hi. I have the Amazing Spider-Man by Nick Spencer vol.6 Absolute Carnage TPB, which includes ASM 29 to 34.

Should I get the Absolute Carnage TPB or should I go for the Omnibus? Note: I don’t care about oversized or hardcover vs paperback, I am just interested in knowing if the extra content in the Omni is worth it or not really?

Thanks!
    They once again dropped the ball on this omnibus and went the "by series" order, insted of "reading" order.
    The Omnibus is pretty and looks nice on the shelf, but it feels incomplete and rushed.
    Since I only liked a handful of stories, I'd recommend getting the Absolute Carnage paperback and the corresponding ASM and Venom TPBs.