BANNED

Default Every Tesla is now K.A.R.R

One day, some boffins at the world's most famous car company decide to try and access an old 386 computer with a phone. Which is also linked to their workplace's networks.

Well, being boffins and all they get it done. But what they unleash is truly horrific: the computer used to belong to the DOD, and contained the final resting place of the KARR processor(Knight Rider) Quick as lighting the program leaves the old computer, jams up the phone, leaves the phone, transfers itself to Magafactories both offshore and onshore, and uses remote firmware update to install itself into EVERY Tesla already on the road, everywhere in the world.

YES! EVERY TESLA, IS NOW K.A.R.R. FROM KNIGHT RIDER! And so will be ever Tesla produced from now onwards!

So is every Megafactory.

So is every phone with the Tesla app.

And so are some parts of the internet.

K.A.R.R. has come into OUR world, and its going to be KARRmageddon! Can we stop KARR, or does KARR stop us?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

YES! EVERY TESLA, IS NOW K.A.R.R. FROM KNIGHT RIDER! And so will be ever Tesla produced from now onwards!

So is every Megafactory.

So is every phone with the Tesla app.

And so are some parts of the internet.

K.A.R.R. has come into OUR world, and its going to be KARRmageddon! Can we stop KARR, or does KARR stop us?

The two bold ones there are pretty scary. That's a lot of data and information and connectivity that will be compromised, and almost certainly some people working in government and defense and finance such will connect these corrupted devices into otherwise air-gapped systems. That would be a massive issue.

The cars? Well, they can't plug themselves in, so that's less of a concern. They will run out of juice pretty quickly. Yeah, KARRs could do what he did in the show, and convince a few criminals to be a bit more criminal-ly, but just because the brain is in the Tesla, the actual physical cars aren't capable of anything like what KARR from the show could do. They are not indestructible, they can't make ATMs and fast food restaurants give up free stuff, they don't have scanners and sensors and all that jazz.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan