Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Damn, the bottom one is niiiiicceee

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Damn, the bottom one is niiiiicceee
    Ward is phenomenal, one of my favorite sci-fi artists.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I'm going to guess Quinones will indeed be in Red & Blue while Ward won't be. He asked in response to the Quinones image "Red & Blue?" and he immediately posted a Batman picture after his Superman one, so I think he was just inspired by Quinones for his daily warmup or the like.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    I'm going to guess Quinones will indeed be in Red & Blue while Ward won't be. He asked in response to the Quinones image "Red & Blue?" and he immediately posted a Batman picture after his Superman one, so I think he was just inspired by Quinones for his daily warmup or the like.
    Damn, oh well. DC should snag that piece he did for a variant cover lol.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks like Quiones and Ward might be doing stories for Red & Blue?

If they aren’t well they should be damnit!
    Quick, someone ordained marry me to this artwork.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Damn, oh well. DC should snag that piece he did for a variant cover lol.
    By all means. And assuming Quinones is in the mix for real I hope that section if not a Zdarsky joint is written by Humphries, I'd love to see the Dial H team bring a little of that magic.
    Buh-bye

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Can't say I didn't see this coming. Next, people are gonna be marrying their polybags and longboxes!

But I digress...

Every preview we've gotten for this book is amazing! I'm tempted now to wait for the collection, as it'll probably have all of the variants included, and I'm not trying to shell out the cash to buy them all...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

You got it, just work on those vows!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    You got it, just work on those vows!
    Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the light of God to appreciate this rad art I mean are you flipping kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    By all means. And assuming Quinones is in the mix for real I hope that section if not a Zdarsky joint is written by Humphries, I'd love to see the Dial H team bring a little of that magic.
    Damn poor Humphries. Wrote the best Multiversity follow up we’re ever probably going to see and nobody read it. They really should have given him an Infinite Frontier book, his tenure at DC has been fantastic to me.

Damn poor Humphries. Wrote the best Multiversity follow up we’re ever probably going to see and nobody read it. They really should have given him an Infinite Frontier book, his tenure at DC has been fantastic to me.
    Dial H was a pretty good time and nobody talked about it. Of that batch of creators, I feel like he fell under the radar despite being pretty influential in Jessica Cruz rising to stardom.

Dial H was a pretty good time and nobody talked about it. Of that batch of creators, I feel like he fell under the radar despite being pretty influential in Jessica Cruz rising to stardom.
    Yeah Russel still is getting projects, he’s got Imperious Lex, F4: Life Story (really looking forward to that), and apparently he has more stuff coming going off his WB interview. But Humphries has vanished after his Harley Quinn run wrapped despite everything he did at DC being pretty well received. It sucks that he and Fraction aren’t more involved.

Yeah Russel still is getting projects, he’s got Imperious Lex, F4: Life Story (really looking forward to that), and apparently he has more stuff coming going off his WB interview. But Humphries has vanished after his Harley Quinn run wrapped despite everything he did at DC being pretty well received. It sucks that he and Fraction aren’t more involved.
    I think Fraction came as more of a favor to Bendis and just takes what he wants.

I don't know what happened to Humphries. He was putting in some work and took over DC Daily and now he's just kind of gone?

I think Fraction came as more of a favor to Bendis and just takes what he wants.

I don't know what happened to Humphries. He was putting in some work and took over DC Daily and now he's just kind of gone?
    He and Venditti both seem to have been dropped despite their last projects (Hawkman & Harley Quinn) being pretty well received. Venditti has a B&R story coming so I’m going to hope Humphries does too, since I really enjoyed how he used the Supermythos in Dial H.

He and Venditti both seem to have been dropped despite their last projects (Hawkman & Harley Quinn) being pretty well received. Venditti has a B&R story coming so I’m going to hope Humphries does too, since I really enjoyed how he used the Supermythos in Dial H.
    Venditti leaving would be a shame. He's one of the few I'd want to see on JSA.