I’m pretty sure Clark is going to get killed and brought back, but only him. Mongul won’t bring back any other members of the Authority that died but he’ll bring Superman back so he can parade him around as proof that he’s stronger than his predecessors were. Very excited to see Clark meet and interact with the Phaelosians! That variant cover looks sick as hell, hope Clark is actually going to wear that.
Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I think Manchester Black (it'd be what the second or third time he was killed), Apollo, and OMAC are likely to be killed off. Probably tying into the time loop Midnighter gets stuck in.

Apollo is too redundant with Superman. OMAC is too close in design to some video game character which I think Janlin acknowledged. So killing her off would appease the lawyers.
Superman being weaker is why he needs Apollo and I’d like to think DC would know better than to kill off one of their prominent gay characters who is in a stable relationship. My money is on OMAC since the plan was never to recruit her anyway. Lol I hope Manchester Black doesn’t bite it but I could see it happening, he’ll find his way back regardless eventually.