Page 350 of 376 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 5626

Karen not Paige
    And where is that astral punch thst is gonna be her get.oit of jail.free.card for everything?

My God Conner is the perfect good hearted Lil rascal lol.

Oh and if hank can control the dreams of others,then they should have some form of control themselves...maybe next issue
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

How many pages each story got?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    How many pages each story got?
    Think it’s an even split between the two? 20 pages for each.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Think it’s an even split between the two? 20 pages for each.
    Yeah I looked at the page number and the book total was 40 pages. So its a 2 issue in one book.

Ooooooh rad we're finally getting a new Super-Man of China story. Wait whats the other back-up for the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Yeah I looked at the page number and the book total was 40 pages. So its a 2 issue in one book.

Ooooooh rad we're finally getting a new Super-Man of China story. Wait whats the other back-up for the book?
    An Osul/Otho back up by the third writer listed. Travis Mercer is drawing it: https://twitter.com/phillipkjohnson/...487sLx_4UoiJsQ
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

https://www.cbr.com/superman-action-...dcc-interview/
    Superman is clearly no longer the Last Son of Krypton, particularly with the introduction of the Super Twins. What can you share about this development?

I had the opportunity to write House of El for Future State and show the descendants of Superman 1000 years in the future. I've had a lot of questions over the years because I revealed that I have this whole family tree sketched out for generations. I do not want to reveal that family tree because invariably, there will be new writers that come on after me and make changes (as they should) for the benefit of their own stories. So I don't want to reveal what I believe that family tree to be.

I do, however, want to start to put some of those pieces on the board, and that involves the super twins. Also, Jon, Connor, and even the new leader of War World all play into that family tree. I wanted to pay homage to those old 80-page giant issues where we see a revolving door of Super-Family characters all getting their due.
    New leader of Warworld… Kryl-Ux? Wasn’t expecting his bloodline to join with Superman’s. Conner getting mentioned sounds intriguing, maybe he’ll finally get an official girlfriend again (Gimmie Cassie or M’gann please). I think I remember one of the Els marrying a Phaelosian, maybe that Phaelosian was a descendant of the Super-Twins? PKJ teased a long time ago that he wanted to do more with the House of El crew he created, and Ronan and Rowan were supposedly descendants of Jon.
    Are there any upcoming villains in Action Comics that you're able to reveal?

I don't want to give it away. The reveal of who the villain is would give away the whole direction of this next arc, and I don't want to do that. But when readers discover who it is, they're going to be stoked because it really does pay off a previous hanging thread.
    Sure sounds like there will be a surprise villain in the upcoming arc, same as how Henshaw was a surprise foe for the Metallo arc. My guesses are the Empire of Shadows (evil Batfamily from the Batman/Superman & the Authority team up issue), Ultra-Humanite (to pay off those plot threads Morrison left hanging which PKJ met with Morrison about recently), or Mxy (if PKJ was lying about not having any interest in writing him). Although… it could be Circe, assuming King hasn’t called dibs on her for his run. Circe was an unseen but key player in the FS timeline, perhaps PKJ wants to finally use her in the present.
    Is there any particular moment coming up in Action Comics that you can't wait for fans to see?

We're going to have a team up that fans will never expect in a million years, and I'm really excited about that. All I'm going to tell you is that it's with someone outside the Super-Family, so keep your eyes open for that.
    Constantine I bet, maybe he’s the guy in the black trenchcoat that appeared on the Beach cover for Sept solicits.

What hanging thread would Mxy resolve? I'd say thay Ultra-Humanite is the most likely.

Incredible Member

There's also the possibility of Amanda Waller, who briefly appeared in the Golden Age arc that opened PKJ's run.

When I hear "family tree" I think of dead present characters,something I don't want.

Finally kon is invited to the expanded family,probably to die,be powerless,or have a kid who turns bad or weak them self ugh.

I wish DC would allow a actual 80 page super family series,thst way superman can have his 2 books for himself(and the occasional family member),and the family can shine in a book of their own.i get it most things don't sell now,but putting the whole family together under one book,where all their different groups of fans will buy for them will help the family as a whole.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    What hanging thread would Mxy resolve? I'd say thay Ultra-Humanite is the most likely.
    Nothing, I’d just like to see someone use him. Probably should put my hopes into Watters getting a Superman run one day, he seems to like using the 5D and his horror take on the entities from there is in line with my own views on what the 5D should be like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    There's also the possibility of Amanda Waller, who briefly appeared in the Golden Age arc that opened PKJ's run.
    Williamson is apparently planning to use her in Superman and I don’t think both of them would use her, but yeah it totally could be her. Maybe she’s funding Blue Earth or something along those lines. However, PKJ indicated in previous interviews that it would be another “classic” Superman villain and Waller doesn’t qualify for me.

Something about seeing his art in black and white really increases my appreciation for Sandoval.

Does someone know how the hell is DC gonna reedit this Action Comics runs? Im interested on buying trade paperbacks for PKJ and Leah Williams stuff

Jurgens' crap is getting its own collection so likely Leah's work will get separate collection as well.

Steel's backups are likely to go with PKJ's collection since it doesn't look like Steelworks will collect them.

Power Girl's recent content is being collected in a TPB called Power Girl Returns in October. It will have the back-ups, the special, and the two issues from Lazarus Planet : Assault on Krypton.