Page 193 of 376 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5626

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I like Gangbuster but
    1. He’s not really a member of the Superfamily he just operates in Metropolis, same as Black Lightning and Guardian.
    2. He hasn’t even been used all that much, it was great that he finally showed up again in One-Star Squadron but even there he’s mainly being used as a tragic figure who is a shell of a hero
    3. I think having a Latin member with actual powers is what people want

I still say they should make a Latina Supergirl to replace Kara who becomes Superwoman but it looks like that’s not happening.
    I feel like Bendis should've used him in place of Guardian in his run where Red Cloud shows up because he was basically writing Guardian like he was Daredevil when Gangbuster would've filled out that niche better.

I wonder if we could do a heroic version of Encantadora?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like Bendis should've used him in place of Guardian in his run where Red Cloud shows up because he was basically writing Guardian like he was Daredevil when Gangbuster would've filled out that niche better.

I wonder if we could do a heroic version of Encantadora?
    Gangbuster was explicitly the Daredevil expy so yeah it was a bummer Bendis didn’t use him. Although maybe that’s why he didn’t use him .

I doubt anyone remembers her or would have any interest in using her if they did to be frank. Someone making a new Latin hero is probably the best we can hope for. I would say you could use one of the Phaelosians as “brown” rep but they wouldn’t be Latin/Hispanic.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Gangbuster was explicitly the Daredevil expy so yeah it was a bummer Bendis didn’t use him. Although maybe that’s why he didn’t use him .

I doubt anyone remembers her or would have any interest in using her if they did to be frank. Someone making a new Latin hero is probably the best we can hope for. I would say you could use one of the Phaelosians as “brown” rep but they wouldn’t be Latin/Hispanic.
    Maybe a good time to bring back Acrata since she was on the Supergirl show?

Action Comics is #2 for the week on ComiXology behind Devil’s Reign! Nice to see it beating out Tec (as of right now anyway).
    Maybe a good time to bring back Acrata since she was on the Supergirl show?
    She could work. Personally I would’ve made Sideways an official Superfamily member, he’s Puerto Rican by ethnic heritage and Morrison wrote him teaming up with Superman before.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I wonder if it'll play off what King is doing.

I wonder if it'll play off what King is doing.
    Maybe. King has her out in space playing True Grit, PKJ has also taken Clark into space for his run. He also used Kara’s knowledge of Kryptonian history, I could see him bringing her back into Action to help Clark with the Phaelosians, or to deal with Thaaros. He’s got some stake in all this and we don’t know why or how.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Still got some super strength. Nice

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I dig it. Without (con)text you would think it's the art for a fantasy series a not a superhero comic.

BANNED

awesome, it's something that I imagine in fantasy stories, I hope this Superman becomes the basis for other artists.

Heard a ton of good stuff about this run so I'm gonna def check this out sometime soon. In the mood for great Superman stories at the moment