Page 93 of 375 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5625

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    Well, Lois might not be in Action Comics #1030 but this guy definitely is.
    Attachment 108232

*le sigh* There hasn't even been 5 issues yet. Lovely artwork though.
    I’m so sick of it. It’s so annoying because you don’t see him show up constantly in Aquaman, or Flash, or WW, but he’s always in Superman. Whatever I guess, hope it will just be a brief cameo and then he’ll **** off back to Gotham. Least he can’t follow Clark into space lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m so sick of it. It’s so annoying because you don’t see him show up constantly in Aquaman, or Flash, or WW, but he’s always in Superman. Whatever I guess, hope it will just be a brief cameo and then he’ll **** off back to Gotham. Least he can’t follow Clark into space lol.
    Of course he can't. Space is where Clark will team up with the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Of course he can't. Space is where Clark will team up with the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh.
    The onoy acceptable Batman cameo in a Superman comic.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I don't mind Batman showing up in Superman comics as he's supposed to be Clark's best friend. One the other hand, Superman showing up in Batman comics always feels weird, because it highlights how easily Superman could solve whatever problem Batman's currently dealing with

I'm more pissed with the lack of Lois than I am with the inclusion of the main character's closest ally in the superhero community.

I mean, the guy's wife and mother of his son sure seem like a character that should have at least gotten one scene thus far...yet, she's nowhere to seen outside of that unspoken cameo in the first issue.

Batman's missing his scouter, so he can goggle at how Jon's power level is over 9000!!! At least I'm assuming that's why he shows up, much like his early Rebirth appearance. Or he's here because its obligatory to get his two cents on the possibility of Superman dying again.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-08-2021 at 07:12 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I don't mind Batman showing up in Superman comics as he's supposed to be Clark's best friend. One the other hand, Superman showing up in Batman comics always feels weird, because it highlights how easily Superman could solve whatever problem Batman's currently dealing with

I'm more pissed with the lack of Lois than I am with the inclusion of the main character's closest ally in the superhero community.

I mean, the guy's wife and mother of his son sure seem like a character that should have at least gotten one scene thus far...yet, she's nowhere to seen outside of that unspoken cameo in the first issue.
    Look I’m glad that they’ve moved past the days of aping Miller but there’s only one person who is truly Clark’s best friend

Bruce can be his favorite acquaintance
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Look I’m glad that they’ve moved past the days of aping Miller but there’s only one person who is truly Clark’s best friend

Bruce can be his favorite acquaintance
    Bruce is his closest (male) Superhero friend. Jimmy is in his own category .

(This does kind of remind me of that issue of King's batman where Bruce is debating with Selina who his best friend is between Alfred, Gordon, and Clark).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

(This does kind of remind me of that issue of King's batman where Bruce is debating with Selina who his best friend is between Alfred, Gordon, and Clark).
    I remember this hilarious screenshot (think it was from Zdarsky’s Twitter) where some site said Batman considered Superman his best friend. Then underneath it said Clark considered Bruce one of his closest “acquaintances”
    That got a laugh out of me.

I remember this hilarious screenshot (think it was from Zdarsky’s Twitter) where some site said Batman considered Superman his best friend. Then underneath it said Clark considered Bruce one of his closest “acquaintances”
    That got a laugh out of me.
    To be honest I like to think Clark as one of the few people who genuinely enjoy Bruce's company .

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

If jon is around,i hope we get some new dynamic with damian from a new perspective.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Basically this. He vibes most with Jimmy but Bruce is the guy he can talk shop with. They're different friendships, but relatively equal in magnitude.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I think you can have more than one best friend. Jimmy's absolutely up there, sure, but so are Lois and Batman.

And, of course, Krypto.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Jimmy = best friend

Bruce = well wisher (as told my Moe Szyslak)

DGpTUx-XsAEHKOu.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

BANNED

from rebirth,the main characters from superman comics.
    1: Jon. 2: Batman. 3: JL. 4: Superman.
    That is why I hope that the independent comics of each character will become their own cintinuity within the same universe, that it is only the great events that bring the characters together.

Hmm, would have thought one of you Supes forum regulars would beat me. Previews for #30

Not feeling the art for this either.

Also Ambush Bug, really?