Page 170 of 375 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5625
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Authority is the most LGBT stacked team at DC right now. Like a JLQ without the cringe name.
    They are, but it'll get barely noticed without promotion... or a cringe name.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    They are, but it'll get barely noticed without promotion... or a cringe name.
    True enough. Although I suppose I should wait to see how PKJ handles them and how many actually survive Warworld long term before handing out kudos. Twitter would throw a temper tantrum if any of them caught on and then they died on Warworld permanently. Expecting any deaths there to be temporary given the resurrection tech that’s there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Damn, this is majestic.

Perhaps the people that were fooled by DC's PR stunt of "Superman becoming bisexual" will check out the book to see if Clark will hook up with Manchester Black. ��
    I would pay double to see that.they are an old married couple as is.They are both bored,tired and constantly at each others throught.But,they manage somehow..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well,clark makes a statement..in the break a car and punch an authoritarian fashion.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-16-2021 at 03:56 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Spectacular Member

I like Warworld’s color is predominantly red,
    does Warworld have a Red Sun?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guanlishabi View Post
    Warworld is mobile, so its sun is whichever system it happens to be in.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by guanlishabi View Post
    PKJ explained its from all the steel structures from conquered civilizations rusting.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Warworld is mobile, so its sun is whichever system it happens to be in.
    Although I’m sure there’s machinery that can change the color of the sunlight if need be. Not that Mongul would ever cheat like that of course
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

So according to PKJ on the most recent Word Balloon, Riccardo Federici (Aquaman, The Last God) is the ongoing artist of Action Comics come January. Apparently, his covers for Future State: Action Comics are what to expect.

They're giving PKJ lots of great artists, which shows some great investment in Clark even while his son's getting the current push as the de facto Superman.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    So according to PKJ on the most recent Word Balloon, Riccardo Federici (Aquaman, The Last God) is the ongoing artist of Action Comics come January. Apparently, his covers for Future State: Action Comics are what to expect.

They're giving PKJ lots of great artists, which shows some great investment in Clark even while his son's getting the current push as the de facto Superman.
    If the writers and editors were saying the truth about this being decision made by higherups with a grand plan.I think,jon getting any "publicity"(from both nay and yay sayers) is just accident.They weren't trying to give a giant push like that..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Oh **** his The Last God co-creator! That’s fantastic, the dude is amazing. Can’t wait to see his Warworld having seen his Aquaman and Atlantis:

The DC Ribic .

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

As if I needed another reminder that we don't have an Aquaman ongoing... *sigh*
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I'm finally watching PKJ's newest word balloon interview and it definitely seems like there is plans for John Henry Irons, someone asked him about the character and he was tounge tied and moved on to the next question. Makes me think he may pop up in the warworld saga and they are keeping it a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The DC Ribic .
    Hah the comparison did occur to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm finally watching PKJ's newest word balloon interview and it definitely seems like there is plans for John Henry Irons, someone asked him about the character and he was tounge tied and moved on to the next question. Makes me think he may pop up in the warworld saga and they are keeping it a surprise.
    God I hope so. He keeps saying Irons is one of his favorites so I hope he does plan to use him at some point. Or there’s another project in the works for Irons.

Holy ****! Federici is the new artist in Action? Love his work since Aquaman, he definitely fits the Franzetta vibe PKJ is talking about.