Page 171 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2755
  1. #2551
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Oh **** his The Last God co-creator! That’s fantastic, the dude is amazing. Can’t wait to see his Warworld having seen his Aquaman and Atlantis:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Holy shit! Federici is the new artist in Action? Love his work since Aquaman, he definitely fits the Franzetta vibe PKJ is talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    As if I needed another reminder that we don't have an Aquaman ongoing... *sigh*
    Get ready, boys. Big Beefcake Action coming in 2022. The only thing the book won't have is clothes.

    This is your daddy Superman.
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  2. #2552
    Fantastic Member The Frog Bros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Otisburg
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Holy shit! Federici is the new artist in Action? Love his work since Aquaman, he definitely fits the Franzetta vibe PKJ is talking about.
    The Tedesco variants fit that vibe as well. Esp the recent reveal of #1039, chained to a column of skulls. Cool sh*t
    "There is nothing quite so perfect as the exact way in which comics combine the word and image." --Alan Moore
    "Before it was a Bomb, the Bomb was an Idea. Superman, however, was a Faster, Stronger, Better Idea." --Grant Morrison

  3. #2553
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'm finally watching PKJ's newest word balloon interview and it definitely seems like there is plans for John Henry Irons, someone asked him about the character and he was tounge tied and moved on to the next question. Makes me think he may pop up in the warworld saga and they are keeping it a surprise.
    Could he have been the character PKJ was referring to when he spoke of being excited about writing a member of the Earth-based cast he hadn't written yet for the post-Warworld arc?

  4. #2554
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Could he have been the character PKJ was referring to when he spoke of being excited about writing a member of the Earth-based cast he hadn't written yet for the post-Warworld arc?
    Irons would fit, he hasn’t shown up so far. I’ll hope so anyway.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  5. #2555
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Get ready, boys. Big Beefcake Action coming in 2022. The only thing the book won't have is clothes.

    This is your daddy Superman.
    Well it's about damn time!

    I suddenly feel seen, and represented...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  6. #2556
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Well it's about damn time!

    I suddenly feel seen, and represented...
    It's a wild time to be a Superman fan, to be sure. I'm pretty sure OG Maxima is going to be cheering from the bleachers with you considering what her fantasy Clark looked like.
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  7. #2557
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    It's a wild time to be a Superman fan, to be sure. I'm pretty sure OG Maxima is going to be cheering from the bleachers with you considering what her fantasy Clark looked like.
    Something like this...?

    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  8. #2558
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Something like this...?

    I take your horny fanart and raise you an actual page.



    Federici may be the only artist capable of sating Maxima's thirst, though I imagine Janin came close.
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  9. #2559
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,935

    Default

    Federici is a good fit for the Warworld saga.

    But... how many issues before he'll be moved to another book? 4... 5?


  10. #2560
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    6,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I take your horny fanart and raise you an actual page.



    Federici may be the only artist capable of sating Maxima's thirst, though I imagine Janin came close.
    Fan art?! Mr. Tom Grummett is a legend, thank you very much!

    And I actually tried to look for the page you posted but couldn't remember who had drawn it! Should've just Googled "nearly nude Superman" instead...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  11. #2561
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Federici is a good fit for the Warworld saga.

    But... how many issues before he'll be moved to another book? 4... 5?

    Hah he was already on Batman so I guess we get to keep him for a bit. He’s too slow to be the long term artist so there will doubtlessly be handoffs to someone else. My guess is he will finish the Warworld Saga and then the Earth arc will be drawn by someone else. Hopefully he’ll come back after that.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  12. #2562
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Fan art?! Mr. Tom Grummett is a legend, thank you very much!

    And I actually tried to look for the page you posted but couldn't remember who had drawn it! Should've just Googled "nearly nude Superman" instead...
    That piece was posted before with the intro of "anyway, here's some horny fan art" and now I can only think of it as such. lol

    But yeah, it's horny pro art.


    All I did was search Maxima DC, I think, and it's one of the top results.
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  13. #2563
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hah he was already on Batman so I guess we get to keep him for a bit. He’s too slow to be the long term artist so there will doubtlessly be handoffs to someone else. My guess is he will finish the Warworld Saga and then the Earth arc will be drawn by someone else. Hopefully he’ll come back after that.
    Wasn't Janin supposed to come back again down the line?

  14. #2564
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wasn't Janin supposed to come back again down the line?
    He was supposed to hop on in Sept/Oct. PKJ has said he’ll still be on at some point, maybe he’ll do the Earth arc?
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  15. #2565
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He was supposed to hop on in Sept/Oct. PKJ has said he’ll still be on at some point, maybe he’ll do the Earth arc?
    I assumed Janin was going to draw AC when it'll get to the Future State status quo with Gladiator Superman like for his Worlds of War 2 issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •