Page 224 of 375 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5625

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    It's crazy the lack o promotion this run is having, on Instagram it's almost like Clark is currently dead, he basically is only mentioned in relation to Jon.
    is Action comic out selling SSOKE?

like there was the kiss issue but other then that i completley here nothing about that book other then "the rising" over and over

We don't know for sure. In digital it looks like SSOKE is doing better, in print latest comichron charts put Action in front by couple of positions. But neither data is reliable so who knows really. But I guess that Action is more profitable in general since Taylor is probably getting paid more than PJK and Action has higher price point due to backups.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Checked the first minutes. The Warworld saga will end in Sept. with a double sized issue called Warworld Apocalypse. They got Daniel Craig to make the special announcement.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-25-2022 at 11:39 PM.

So we get regular Action issue and double sized special or regular Action issue will be double sized?

I had suppose than it was going to last until december, to coincide with AC #1050, but it seems they have other plans.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    So we get regular Action issue and double sized special or regular Action issue will be double sized?
    Warworld Apocalypse is a double sized one-shot, it seems.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I had suppose than it was going to last until december, to coincide with AC #1050, but it seems they have other plans.

It does seem like DC does have plans for 1050 though, PKJ said he couldn't spoil what's coming and seemed excited.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 05-26-2022 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Checked the first minutes. The Warworld saga will end in Sept. with a double sized issue called Warworld Apocalypse. They got Daniel Craig to make the special announcement.
    Hah was off on the finale by one month! So 1048 + 1049 will likely be a short two part arc like the Golden Age and 1050 will be a big celebration issue that also kicks off a new storyline, that’s my prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think we’ll get Action 1047 + the onshot just like how we’re getting a regular issue of Action and the Annual this month.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

All of that sounds awesome to me, reading all this doesn’t feel rushed and I can’t wait to see how PKJ ends this arc
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hah was off on the finale by one month! So 1048 + 1049 will likely be a short two part arc like the Golden Age and 1050 will be a big celebration issue that also kicks off a new storyline, that’s my prediction.

I think we’ll get Action 1047 + the onshot just like how we’re getting a regular issue of Action and the Annual this month.
    AC usually come out in the 4th week of the month. It's possible the one shot will wrap the storyline in early Sept. and AC #1047 will start the new arc.

My guess the new arc is going to be a Dark Crisis tie in.

AC usually come out in the 4th week of the month. It's possible the one shot will wrap the storyline in early Sept. and AC #1047 will start the new arc.

My guess the new arc is going to be a Dark Crisis tie in.
    I don’t think so personally. PKJ has said that Dark Crisis will be like S&tA where for a while you’re going to be asking how this connects with that, but ultimately it will make sense. Action likely won’t acknowledge Dark Crisis until after Dark Crisis is over, just like what happened with S&tA. Next arc is apparently Metallo focused and will return to Metropolis. It’s possible we could switch to Kara and Steel as temporary protagonists of Action, but I’m going to take a chance and say that won’t happen. Instead we’ll continue following Clark as the main character.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I don’t think so personally. PKJ has said that Dark Crisis will be like S&tA where for a while you’re going to be asking how this connects with that, but ultimately it will make sense. Action likely won’t acknowledge Dark Crisis until after Dark Crisis is over, just like what happened with S&tA. Next arc is apparently Metallo focused and will return to Metropolis. It’s possible we could switch to Kara and Steel as temporary protagonists of Action, but I’m going to take a chance and say that won’t happen. Instead we’ll continue following Clark as the main character.
    Do you think Clark continues operating as Superman with Jon around?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Do you think Clark continues operating as Superman with Jon around?
    In Metropolis? Not outside of brief returns no. My theory is that Supes & the Authority are going to be hunting for these Aspects of Olgrun, which will be used to link together the disparate threats he will face, and those MacGuffins will be the justification for why he’s staying out in space. Meta reason - beyond PKJ wanting to go cosmic - is that DC wants to keep Clark out of Metropolis while Jon is establishing himself, so I don’t think Clark will be operating full time in Metropolis any time soon. But we will get occasional brief returns to Earth to satisfy those who want to see Clark and Lois interact every so often, likely as small two part stories. That’s my prediction.

I don’t think so personally. PKJ has said that Dark Crisis will be like S&tA where for a while you’re going to be asking how this connects with that, but ultimately it will make sense. Action likely won’t acknowledge Dark Crisis until after Dark Crisis is over, just like what happened with S&tA.
    Wasn't that said for how the Warworld saga and Dark Crisis connect? Not AC as a whole post-Warworld.

Next arc is apparently Metallo focused and will return to Metropolis. It’s possible we could switch to Kara and Steel as temporary protagonists of Action, but I’m going to take a chance and say that won’t happen.
    Kara and Steel dealing with Metallo.

Instead we’ll continue following Clark as the main character.
    Hope so.

They'll probably try to keep Clark away from Metropolis/Earth and his Clark Kent life as long as humanly possible so that he doesn't outshine Jon until the status quo inevitably restores itself.