Page 265 of 376 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5626
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Shouldn't jon be superman rainbow?batman will be proud..
    Also monkey king makes fun of hope and superman or no deal.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Creatively bankrupt.
    Well he is the brainchild of Dan Jurgens so this is Jon just embracing his roots
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Dammit, I thought I was the only one that came up with the idea of Electric Blue Superboy.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well he is the brainchild of Dan Jurgens so this is Jon just embracing his roots
    He'll get killed off by a teen version of Doomsday next.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Power Girl .

Also Jon is now Superman Blue .
    I wonder if there will also be a Superman Red

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I wonder if there will also be a Superman Red
    Well Power Girl seems to turn into a Superwoman Green
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Perfect evolution of Jon's powers.he went from a kid who got his powers early,earlier than his dad,and back at the beginning his powers went on and off ,that's why he got hurt falling out of the tree.had a story of a future Jon killing ppl with his supernova ,then future state has him more powerful than his dad .it's all leading to his body absorbing more and releasing more,which can translate nicely into the blue powerset.plus he can be human when he powers down ,like his dad did ,which would be cool to see.

Oh I forgot Jon can change energy wavelengths too

Powergirl is being used as a weapon in the story ....ugh....atleast she is in it I guess
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

https://www.dc.com/blog/2022/10/06/d...nkId=184432047

PKJ is going to be involved in the upcoming Lazarus Planet event which Waid and Yang are the head writers of!
    I'm sorry is that Ivy? But the tagl8ne is speaking of heroes??

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Mercy Graves is there too, there’s a few villains involved it seems. I wouldn’t take the tagline to mean everyone involved is a hero now just because they’re a protagonist.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Like Harley, Ivy is a hero when it suits DC.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

DC really are going all in on Waid's return!

After loving the first arc of B/SWF he's gone straight off into Bat-focused events that I'm far less interested in (kinda funny, as I am before all else a Batman fan). Another Batman v Robin and now levelling up/transforming of Ra's' Lazerus Pits. Meh.

Did anyone else hope he was going to be more Superman focused?

I am pretty interested in seeing Jon as Superman Blue (I'm sure it's just for this arc). While not a highlight of Superman's history, the initial concept was solid but the (at that point well past their prime) writers did not have the skill, ideas or enthusiasm to pull it off. Morrison did more in JLA than the whole run in the superman books.

Also, "event showrunner." Fuck right off. Lol.

Edit: I just read "Doomsday nest." UGH!
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    DC really are going all in on Waid's return!

After loving the first arc of B/SWF he's gone straight off into Bat-focused events that I'm far less interested in (kinda funny, as I am before all else a Batman fan). Another Batman v Robin and now levelling up/transforming of Ra's' Lazerus Pits. Meh.

Did anyone else hope he was going to be more Superman focused?

I am pretty interested in seeing Jon as Superman Blue (I'm sure it's just for this arc). While not a highlight of Superman's history, the initial concept was solid but the (at that point well past their prime) writers did not have the skill, ideas or enthusiasm to pull it off. Morrison did more in JLA than the whole run in the superman books.

Also, "event showrunner." Fuck right off. Lol.

Edit: I just read "Doomsday nest." UGH!

There can be only ONE doomsday imo
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Hi @PhillipKJohnson! I was wondering if there are plans to reveal the "truth of Kryptonite" that Clark talks about in Superman and the Authority

Dude if you even knew the box of worms you were opening with that question. SOMEDAY I will be able to talk about this openly and that will be a fun listen. Apologies I can’t answer just yet
    https://twitter.com/phillipkjohnson/...LcQs2gv8zoqrww
    Wonder if that’s going to be the focus of the post 1050 arc, would make sense for the whole Superfamily to be involved in something like that.

Wonder if that’s going to be the focus of the post 1050 arc, would make sense for the whole Superfamily to be involved in something like that.

It kills kryptonian
    It doesn't kryptonians from other universes
    Superman powered up with it once

What could it be,what could it be

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

He and Morrison did meet up in person a few weeks, I imagine they talked about it then.