Spectacular Member

Default DC Universe Infinite - Is the 6 month wait worth it for new comics?

I wanted to get people's opinion on whether it's worth waiting the 6 months for new comics on DCUI? Would be worth it stop following the current comics and wait 6 months to read them on DCUI? What would you do in this situation?

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    I wanted to get people's opinion on whether it's worth waiting the 6 months for new comics on DCUI? Would be worth it stop following the current comics and wait 6 months to read them on DCUI? What would you do in this situation?
    DCU/DCUI and Marvel Unlimited are far more cost effective if you are digital-only like me. A little patience and willingness to engage in delayed gratification made a lot of sense for me, and I grew accustomed to it quickly.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    It's a value proposition. Do you need to be on the cutting edge of the new story or are you alright being a trade behind all your series if it means getting to read them all at a greatly reduced price? Weigh your usual spending and space (if you traditionally read physical) against the savings and there's your answer. Personally? I enjoy being caught up and discussing it on these boards too much to wait the six months but the value is there in back issues for me.