Default DC Multiverse Team - What would you do?

With Justice League Incarnate seemingly being taken off the board for now, how would you handle a DC version of Exiles?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I'd love to see Jeans n' T-shirt Superman team up with Michelle Obama/Beyonce Nubia, wife of the missing President Superman. Rough n' Tumble Superman is the reincarnation of the Earth-2 Superman and is looking for his own wife, Lois Lane.

Joined by Wally, Linda & the Kids, they hop around the Multiverse in search of their lost loves. After all, Wally knows how important it is to find your family.

I'd also throw in Hal Jordan for good measure as the wandering uncle than comes and goes.

And Batgirl Beyond, an all new character as the rookie.

Sideways for sure! I would love for them to use Firebrand and Neon the Unknown from The Unexpected too. I feel like these guys could go well with any Multiverse team. I don't know much of anything about the Exiles but I have been saying for a minute that I would love for DC to make their own Ultimates team. Characters that are overpowered but underappreciated, and just stick them on a team where they can flex. I had an old pitch in here but I gotta think on who I would want on that team.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-16-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Sideways for sure! I would love for them to use Firebrand and Neon the Unknown from The Unexpected too. I feel like these guys could go well with any Multiverse team. I don't know much of anything about the Exiles but I have been saying for a minute that I would love for DC to make their own Ultimates team. Characters that are overpowered but underappreciated, and just stick them on a team where they can flex. I had an old pitch in here but I gotta think on who I would want on that team.
    I thought the name "Infinity Inc" could work well as a multiverse travelling team and becoming DC's equivalent of The Ultimates, and that what could be their premise since the Titans/Teen Titans are the premier team consist of teen/young adults and I think that Infinity Inc members such as Jade and Wildcat (Yolanda Montez) should be transitioned to the Justice Society.

Characters such as The Flash (Whether it is Barry or Wally preferably the latter), Sideways and Naomi could join due to their connections to the multiverse. Power Girl could also join because her shtick was that she is from Earth-2.

Astonishing Member

I've long had an idea for a Justice League of the Multiverse. Maybe call it Justice League Unlimited!

Here's my lineup:

Batman: '666' Damian Wayne

Superman: President Superman from Earth 23

Wonder Woman: 50's New Frontier Wonder Woman

Flash: Golden Age Jay Garrick

Green Lantern: New 52 Alan Scott

Hawkgirl: DCAU Shayera Hol

Aquaman: Silver Age Arthur Curry