Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Taylor/Redondo on Nightwing starting in March!

Fantastic news! Favorite character with a great writer and artist combo! Haven't been this excited about the book in some time.

I loved. That only thing i wish we had with the new creative team is a new suit or for him to get back to the classic one. The rebirth suit is too simple.

Oh cool, a series where Taylor can’t kill Dick. But no in all seriousness, I love Taylor’s work and having him on one of my favorite characters is a dream come true for me.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fingers crossed this will finally be that Taylor series where I finally “get” the hype around him.

Spectacular Member

This rules so hard. Taylor is a real talent and Nightwing is my second favorite character at DC. Very very very pleased about this. Best news of all these DC announcements so far.

What are we calling this btw? A relaunch? A rebranding? The "ONE UNIVERSE" era?

Nice! Not the writer I expected, but I'll take it.

I think Taylors penchant for being able to inject levity, humour and/or light hearted moments in even his 'darkest' comics without muddying up the general tone of the stories, means he'll be able to keep up with Dicks more upbeat characteristics without necessarily bringing down any stakes, or the characters own professional attitude. A good balance.

I find Taylor's writing to be mixed, but that is still far batter than anything Nightwing has had in over 2 years now, lol. He's at least a much bigger than than I was expecting to write Nightwing if he kept his solo book. The Bludhaven thing sucks like always, but it's expected at this point I guess.

The cover and some interiors. I like the puppy, hopefully Damian can bring his cat over too.

More Info here,

Nightwing Returns in March 2021 — With Batgirl By His Side!

"DC’s Original Sidekick Gets a New Creative Team in Post-Future State Blüdhaven! The New York Times bestselling Injustice and Suicide Squad team of Tom Taylor and Bruno Redondo take on Nightwing!"

Im excited, which is a feeling i almost forgot when it comes to Nightwing. Taylor might be the biggest name they have put on Nightwing's book proper. I did not see that coming. And the art looks next level.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-17-2020 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The cover and some interiors. I like the puppy, hopefully Damian can bring his cat over too.
    My day just got a whole lot better with this news.

I just realised the Nightwing text logo has been redesigned, I like it.

Also, it looks like Batgirl will have a major role in this title. I wonder if that means anything for the Batgirl book, like that perhaps there won't be a Batgirl title, or maybe there will be, but it'll feature either Cass or Steph or both and this is where Babs will feature instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Hcmarvel View Post
    This rules so hard. Taylor is a real talent and Nightwing is my second favorite character at DC. Very very very pleased about this. Best news of all these DC announcements so far.

What are we calling this btw? A relaunch? A rebranding? The "ONE UNIVERSE" era?
    “Infinite Frontier” apparently.

Extraordinary Member

A three-legged puppy with Damian’s personality. That certainly has potential!

Ooh, He should name the dog Talia.