Extraordinary Member

Default What do you want and what have you bought for Christmas?!

I have bought for a relative a bottle of wine, a new coffee mug (the other one has been used for 30 years!) and some Christmas snacks.

I decided to treat myself to a LEGO pirate ship, some paints as I want to continue art next year and a new book. I would love to get something like a new set of slippers.

I'm broke and in debt, so the only thing I want for Christmas is enough money to buy food and pay bills.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm broke and in debt, so the only thing I want for Christmas is enough money to buy food and pay bills.
    If that is true, that really sucks.

I wish myself a Mandalorian Action figure and the The Will/Lying Cat two pack.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    If that is true, that really sucks.

I wish myself a Mandalorian Action figure and the The Will/Lying Cat two pack.
    Actually I am working though not earning a whole lot of money, and also I'm getting some money from unexpected sources and some from a family member, so we're managing. Still, I miss having enough money to buy anyone Christmas presents, even for myself. if there is anything left over, maybe I'll spend it on a new pair of slippers. The ones I have are getting worn out. COVID has hit the wallet pretty hard.

I still have the collectables that I bought back when I had a steady job.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest given the state of the world right now, this thread, while innocent in intent, might be in pretty poor taste.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest given the state of the world right now, this thread, while innocent in intent, might be in pretty poor taste.
    My apologies. I didn't mean to cause any upset.

I didn't think you did. Like I said, innocent in intent. And maybe I am wrong. Maybe people want or need a thread like this. I have no idea.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I didn't think you did. Like I said, innocent in intent. And maybe I am wrong. Maybe people want or need a thread like this. I have no idea.
    I think it is innocent, no issues with people sating what they want for Christmas, right?

What I would really like is for people who work hard, sometimes multiple jobs, would get paid the money they are worth. That sounds like sweet talk, I realise that. But I really mean it.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

My Christmas Wish: I want the Corona Virus to disappear and for people (and their families) to stop suffering and dying from it and all of the related effects.

Retired

I would like to get the jab, but I understand why other people should be first in line. Maybe my siblings will get it soon, being older than me and having more health issues. I just hope I can get it by Easter.

Son: Big Thomas the Train engine fan. He's easy to shop for
    Daughter: hoodies & manga. Super easy to shop for

Gave the wife my Xmas Extravaganza List:
    ~ Bones Coffee: Salted Caramel Coffee
    ~ Earthquaker Devices foot pedals (Data Corruptor & Hoof Reaper)
    ~ Hardcover 1950's Horror anthologies (Wally Wood & EC comics)
    ~ Suede brogue boots
    ~ Cheap Chinese fountain pens w/Japanese inks
    ~ Savage Conan Omnibus
    ~ Goon Library
    ~ Old PS4 FPS super cheap games
    ~ Set of Cleto Reyes gloves for bag work.

I got my dad some animal models he wanted as Well as two AvP figures. Then as a stocking stuffer I got him two Hanna Barbara Funko Pops.

I know he got me some action figures just dont know which ones. He did give me one of my stocking stuffers last night because I was having a bad day. So i got me a cool Psyduck figure. It looks nice next to Spiderman lol.

With everything that happened this year my dad and I wanted to make Christmas nice. Had to dip into savings a bit but it will be worth it.

We also bought Christmas dinner for my neighbors who are having a rough time. I try to them out every year.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.