Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So basically there’s a new Captain Britain Corp with all betsys but the real one is missing. Next story is probably going to be looking for her and rictor moping about his lord and savior being gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Which i think still sounds like something a child on the playground would come up with to explain why their magic is cooler than that of other kids in their fantasy game or why the X-men are better than Doctor Strange.

It's a rather silly idea that makes little to no sense to be some sort of revolutionary concept or revelation and only serves in what i would argue sounds like a badly written attempt at giving the X-men's symbol a special meaning.
    And circles can be made with just four points too, so it’s just...:?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like Tini will address it since she won’t be spending time on XoS set up anymore. Honestly best bet is probably just to check up on the boards if you want to stop buying until it’s addressed (that’s probably what I’m going to do if this next issue doesn’t do it for me).
    Yeah i plan on getting all the trades and they are collected together so i'll end up reading it eventually.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    -gave his Grimoire, including all his studies on mutant magic and rituals, to Rictor
    -helped Rictor reach potential beyond the Externals
    -placed Braddocks back in charge of Avalon
    -helped reunite Krakoa with Arakko

Ooooooooooh, he’s so evil!
    Right!? He's a goddamn mutant hero and its high time the doubters shut the frick up.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Right!? He's a goddamn mutant hero and its high time the doubters shut the frick up.
    I take it you didn't read far enough ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    -Grimoire has not been seen or heard about since and has amounted to nothing
    -Rictor has always been that powerful. He got nerfed specifically to make him vulnerable to psychologically manipulated by Apoc. And murdering the Externals for ritual sacrifice isn't a good thing
    -Jamie is a psychotic literal slave trader
    -word is still out on if that's even a good thing. Dragged everyone else into a war they didn't want, endangered the entire planet and Rockslide killed, Gorgan warped and Betsy dashed to pieces.

Most of his 'relationship' with Rictor was offscreen and a big example of telling instead of showing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    "Mutant hero," don't make me laugh. Even on Krkao he betrayed people under his authority for his own agenda and routinely manipulated those around him like expandable pawns, and that's not getting into the endless super-villainous activities he got up to before Krakao. It's great he did something good for once, it's to bad the mountain of evil he's done isn't that easily redeemed - all that does is make him human, it doesn't make him a saint.

Arakko, the people being the lost family members he sacrificed who hated him for it and are more extreme than he is at being social Darwinists. It's not like it was a peaceful alliance, he endangered the earth and did it without any official approval - the only reason he got that far without the Quiet Council shutting him down is because they really didn't care what he got up to. He was the main cause of everything in X of Swords, in the past and present and now he gets to start again building a new power base that isn't loyal to Krakoa. Once again Apocalypse come up a winner by manipulating everyone to get what he wants.

After he forced Betsy to fight Brian to the death without any sympathy and he's the one who pushed the war with Otherworld, which was a Millenia old plan he activated.

He betrayed and murdered the Externals.

Astonishing Member

Has Apocalypse ever apologised for making Ozymandias a slave, since the days he came into his power in ancient Egypt, which he only released into modern times? I don't recall him doing that ever.

Or are we pretending Ozy isn't a thing in the X-men books?

Apok is a villain. Always has been. And he is going to come back with those trash Wacko Arrakos to try and take over Krakoa.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Agreed. Arrako and Krakao being the reasoning for all his misdeed and manipulations over the years is still self-surviving. To that extent, he jumped on the Krakoa bandwagon in order to have the means to end that long-standing family mess he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Has Apocalypse ever apologised for making Ozymandias a slave, since the days he came into his power in ancient Egypt, which he only released into modern times? I don't recall him doing that ever.

Or are we pretending Ozy isn't a thing in the X-men books?
    That would be because there is no worthwhile reason that he should.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That would be because there is no worthwhile reason that he should.
    Because slavery is bad?

Speaking of Poxy’s minions...have we seen the “original” War, Famine, and Pestilence (from X-Factor when Angel became Death) post HOXPOX?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I take it you didn't read far enough ahead.
    No need.

Same old song x amount of months later.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Because slavery is bad?
    "Basics 101..." -

If someone had enslaved Hitler for all of time back when he was just a fellow with designs on power?

They would have done nothing they would need to apologize for, and it would be incredibly foolish to believe that it fell under the umbrella of slavery being a bad thing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    "Basics 101..." -

If someone had enslaved Hitler for all of time back when he was just a fellow with designs on power?

They would have done nothing they would need to apologize for, and it would be incredibly foolish to believe that it fell under the umbrella of slavery being a bad thing.
    Putting all the mutant super-villains into slavery on Krakoa for their crimes is the argument. Hmm. You know Apocalypse would be the first in line with this punishment? I personally wouldn't go the slavery route since slavery is a vile practice but they do deserve punishment over unfettered political power over their own victims.

Ozy wasn't Hitler, btw, he was just an ancient Pharaoh when En Saba Nur was young.

Putting all the mutant super-villains into slavery on Krakoa for their crimes is the argument. Hmm. You know Apocalypse would be the first in line with this punishment? I personally wouldn't go the slavery route since slavery is a vile practice but they do deserve punishment over unfettered political power over their own victims.

Ozy wasn't Hitler, btw, he was just an ancient Pharaoh when En Saba Nur was young.
    Politely, you are simply absolutely incorrect.

As for what is in green?

No one except you has said anything like that. Entertaining another oddball tangent is probably not the best way to discuss an "Excalibur..." preview.