Mighty Member

Default Does Earth 616 have interplanetary diplomacy?

Haven't read major comics in years. Do Extraterrestrials have treaties, trade and embassies on Earth by now, or is it still 'space invaders'?

S.W.O.R.D. speaks for Sol.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

There is alien ambassadors in Alpha flight, S.W.O.R.D, and the Shi'ar seem to have trade treaties with mutants, and the US governments and private companies (like the Hellfire club) seem to do limited trade with aliens. And in one of the last "Guardian of the galaxy" we have seen that earth has representatives in the galactic council. By the way, with all this, it seems extremely strange that the earth, or at least the USA, does not have its own space armada and that the earthlings have not begun to colonize at least the solar system in the marvel universe.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    S.W.O.R.D. speaks for Sol.
    Well Alpha Flight is still around so the dynamic here needs to be fleshed out a bit more than that.

Off topic but was there a reason Alpha Flight was moved from Canada to be an international space defense force? I know Puck, Aurora and Sasquatch were members before quitting, joining Gamma Flight, and dying respectfully, but what happened with Canada and their superheroes?