Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by NYCER View Post
    Who moves on from Clark? Diana or this annoying Jon?

I dropped all SUPERMAN titles post New 52. Have those books addressed whether Kal and Diana are even friends? Or is DC deliberately keeping the two characters apart (not including their appearances with other properties in JL and events titles)?

I don't think Superman and Wonder Woman have been "alone" and just with each other since Superdad became the "one true" Superman. Not even as mere platonic friends...
    Rebirth had a title called Trinity that had them in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Just recently though, Immortal Wonder Woman #2 had some very tender stuff in the far future when she witnessed Superman dying stopping Darkseid. That's been the first time in forever either have been allowed to be written as having that love back even on a platonic level.
    True. Damn. It took DC almost 5 years and in a "what if" scenario at that to give Superman and Wonder Woman that moment. That's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Rebirth had a title called Trinity that had them in it.
    Yes, it did. But Batman was in the picture. I was referring only to the dyadic Kal and Diana relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Those random white straps on Diana are just so silly.
    I like Diana's Godsphere outfit, the white straps give it gravitas. The color scheme, the straps and winged tiara remind me of the Bride of Frankenstein for some reason, but more art deco and sleek.

ALT GODSPHERE.jpg