Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I feel the same but it’s happening nonetheless. The amount of money they’re sinking into his Cut clearly signals that they’re thinking about having him take over the DCEU again. It would mean zero chances of a good Superman movie until 2030 when Snyder’s DCEU will be over, but that’s sadly the state of things.
    weren't they making a red son movie?I am glad,i am gonna get a matrix movie.If wb doesn't screw it up again.I wonder what the Wachowskis would have done with superman.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

I feel the same but it’s happening nonetheless. The amount of money they’re sinking into his Cut clearly signals that they’re thinking about having him take over the DCEU again. It would mean zero chances of a good Superman movie until 2030 when Snyder’s DCEU will be over, but that’s sadly the state of things.
    All that's showing is that ATT want his Snyder Cut released, it's not proof they're giving him control back over the DCEU. It's also a sunk cost fallacy, the money involved isn't just the money they just gave him to do his cut Justice League's costs also include the production of the Whedon movie, which he build up before leaving. Snyder's DCEU is over, that's why he's doing director's cuts rather than making a movie for the DCEU.

Did you guys see the last episode of the mandalorean?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Did you guys see the last episode of the mandalorean?
    Seeing spoilers:
    Luke Skywalker kick ass
    end of spoilers put a smile on my face. That’s how Superman should be.

Seeing spoilers:
    Luke Skywalker kick ass
    end of spoilers put a smile on my face. That’s how Superman should be.
    That's what I mean. Superman needs something like this again after the disaster that was BVS and JL

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    That's what I mean. Superman needs something like this again after the disaster that was BVS and JL
    We won’t be getting that any time soon unfortunately, not on the big screen and not in a video game.

We won’t be getting that any time soon unfortunately, not on the big screen and not in a video game.
    OH! And DC wonder why? Literally Grant Morrison's first arc of Action Comics would be perfect for the big screen