Default The Mandolarian vs The Deathstar

Every named character in the Mandolarian, appears in a large hanger of the first Death Star, can they take over the space station? They also get the mudhorn, all the dark, and death troopers.

Round 2: Death Star gets Palpatine

Round 3: instead of appearing on the Death Star all ships from the Mandolarian appear behind Yavin IV, and replace the rebels in trying to destroy the Death Star

No to 1 and 2 for sheer numbers I'd suppose, not even counting the Emperor, yes to 3 because Jedi Master Luke in his X wing given cover by everyone else to do the trench run.

Take over?

Aren't their billions onboard? I don't think so if that's the case.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

honestly would be physically impossible for them to take over given they lack the sheer manpower it'd take to run the damn thing, it had a crew of 1.2 million and as for fighting the garrison was near 370 thousand imp navy/army/stormtroopers, what Pend said for round 3. Now if you take the scenario part away and add in proper blood lust it becomes a bit different given the Death Star has 7,000 tie fighters of various models, Tarkin simply didn't take the Reb fighters seriously and only the pilots Vader could round up deployed
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-21-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Should of sent Katarn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    honestly would be physically impossible for them to take over given they lack the sheer manpower it'd take to run the damn thing, it had a crew of 1.2 million and as for fighting the garrison was near 370 thousand imp navy/army/stormtroopers, what Pend said for round 3. Now if you take the scenario part away and add in proper blood lust it becomes a bit different given the Death Star has 7,000 tie fighters of various models, Tarkin simply didn't take the Reb fighters seriously and only the pilots Vader could round up deployed
    I grossly under estimated this. Sorry for the Stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Should of sent Katarn.
    The response of a highly cultured individual...trulys.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei