Figured we can have a separate thread for this now we know it's a independent series to Mandalorian.

Two questions I would love Book of Boba Fett (or at least some future Star Wars content) to answer in regards to Tatooine:

a. Whatever happened to Jabba's son, Rotta? Essentially the big plot point of the 2008 Clone Wars movie his fate after the prequels (plus whoever the heck his mother is) remains a bit of a mystery, and assuming he was alive after his dad's death and old enough to attempt to gain power, I figure he could be an interesting character for a Boba Fett series. (I realize Jabba's family is a tad backstabby so he might be dead but still.)

b. In expanded lore Jabba's biggest competitor was Lady Valarian, a Whiphid (think warthog like) female crime boss operating from Mos Eisley, and is I gather still in continuity. Did she attempt to take over Tattoine after Jabba's death and could she actually turn up in live action or animation some day? Just the description makes her an interesting character and she could be a great threat to Boba's rise to power... or a total pushover, but still!