Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

She feels like Bo-Katan from the animated show, but thinking about it they probably should have gone with an older actress (or made her look older).

And there is often wired stuff going on with the ages of characters in comparison to their actors, and some actors can pass as older or younger, but Temuera Morrison is clearly way older than Katee Sackhoff and Rosario Dawson, and based on the Clone Wars Show Boba is younger than them.

Like I said would have prefered a Boba in his prime, even if that's of corse kind of Redundant when we have Mando.

I think I would have preferred to get Temuera Morrison as Rex (or one of the other clones) and someone else (maybe Daniel Logan) as Boba.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    More Ming-Na Wen is never a bad thing .
    I have come to learn the universal truth that everything is better with Ming-Na Wen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    She feels like Bo-Katan from the animated show, but thinking about it they probably should have gone with an older actress (or made her look older).

And there is often wired stuff going on with the ages of characters in comparison to their actors, and some actors can pass as older or younger, but Temuera Morrison is clearly way older than Katee Sackhoff and Rosario Dawson, and based on the Clone Wars Show Boba is younger than them.

Like I said would have prefered a Boba in his prime, even if that's of corse kind of Redundant when we have Mando.

I think I would have preferred to get Temuera Morrison as Rex (or one of the other clones) and someone else (maybe Daniel Logan) as Boba.
    I mean, if he's playing Rex he kind of has to play Boba. Even if he's obviously older he hasn't seem to lost a step in Mandalorian.

Mighty Member

Not by much. Ahsoka would be maybe a year or two older than Boba, and Bo-Katan might be as little as 5-7 years (I think you could easily make the argument that she was 18-19 during TCW, based on how Sabine was treated during Rebels at roughly that same age). Both Bo-Katan and Ahsoka are just about right, age wise, in terms of the actresses. Morrison is too old for Boba, but we can probably excuse that as well. Boba would have lived a hard life, with the bounty hunting and the scrapping to get by. And then he nearly got digested by a Sarlacc, which can't be good for your health. He's basically been on the front line of somebody's war since he was a kid. I don't see any reason he wouldn't look the part.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm not really convinced of that show, I mean I like Boba Fett, but the Actor seems way to old (Boba is significantly younger than Bo Katan).

I want to see Fett in his prime and not as an grizzled old man who barely fits in his armor.
    I don't think Boba is suppose to be grizzled old man. I feel the actors age shows off how much being thrown into the pit messed him up. Another thing to remember is that Boba is a clone and they have accumulated aging.

iMan 42s

Boba is an unaltered clone of Jango. He ages normally.

He fell into the Sarlaac, spent presumably years on Tatooine, and gained some weight. If we can write off how much Obi-Wan aged by comparison to Bo Katan, I'm sure we can wright off Boba who was constantly in combat and had what may be the worst 5 years of his life.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Wonder if they might bring in Daniel Logan in for some flashbacks. He looks even more like Temura now!
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Wonder if they might bring in Daniel Logan in for some flashbacks. He looks even more like Temura now!
    Makes too much sense not to do it. I know Daniel Logan would probably be down for it.

Several of the cast, directors, and the stunt guy for Boba say the Book of Boba Fett is going to be darker and grittier than the Mandalorian.

And all the warp gifts and promo pieces are calling this Season One now.

Must have had more story to tell!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Regarding the ages of actors and the characters.....some of the discrepancies might be explained away by the particular lifespans of the species/people involved?

I figure if you're a human from Mandalore, you and your ancestors lived in a different environment with a different orbit than a human who came from Tatooine.

Add in the difficult, harsh lives these people live, the occasional semi-digestion by a desert tentacle monster.....and you probably have a lot of leeway in how old they look compared to how old they "should" look.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

It's really interesting that we went from that Star Wars: Underworld show that was never made, to that video game starring Boba that never got made, to a Boba show dealing with the underworld.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So is this the first live action star wars villain-protagonist project?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's really interesting that we went from that Star Wars: Underworld show that was never made, to that video game starring Boba that never got made, to a Boba show dealing with the underworld.
    It's ironic. They could save others from cancellation, but not themselves.

Niffleheim

I loved the poster underwhelmed by the trailer.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough