Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
The only time I found teenagers interesting is when I was younger than a teenager. You can do good stories with kids, but even though that's how Legion was founded -- it wasn't their bread and butter. Same story with the X-Men. Once in a while they will introduce a teen-aged team, but those books never last. With Teen Titans, it's in the name (unless they remove it). Legion can include teens -- though I'd prefer they just be part of the Academy, but the team outgrew the teenager aspect long ago. When Dave Cockrum first helped revitalize the team, no one thought Legionnaires were still high school age. In fact, Wildfire was an adult with a full time job before he became a member.
The constant reboots as teenagers is why I quite the Legion.

I grew up reading the Legion which had years of character development and relationships and than one day....

poof it was all gone,

all the sudden Lighting Lad and the legion looked like 14 years old....I'm not sure which thousands reboot that was.

I agree the Legion should be young adults 22 to 28 not teenagers....I wouldn't buy an Xmen teenager run either.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
Love your points about Bendis and the Old Fans part (a group I am proudly a member of)
Thank you for the compliment, I haven't met an old fan yet that likes Bendis's Legion.

But Bendis chose to clean the slate, alienate long time fans, and now he must pay the fiddler.

In short, DC should always put their loyal readers ahead of a writers personal ambitions.