Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
There's no Superman book either so I don't think Bendis is the reason there's no new Legion book on.
Yes, but at difference of Superman, he still have two series continuing. The absence of a Legion title, with every pass month, seems to indicate an stealth cancelation. There are plans for the book in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
Damn. The Legion appears to be out of business, and Tenzil did not get a single line.
I'm not sure if he even had a personality of his own voice. Or even if he had the same powers than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
This book was going to live and die on Bendis since his fans were really the only one reading the book for the most part. When he was done this book was done.
Then the book is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
Legion and Titans are dead franchises that failed to weather the 90s. DC didn't do LoSH any favors by mishandling the book. The failed Threeboot and the return of Levitz was the final nail on their coffin. The only surviving franchise from that era is now X-Men and they have a multitude of games/cartoons/movies helping them weather the shrinking direct market.
I really wish that not to be true, but I think you on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
Yes, aside from all of the points mentioned previously, perhaps the biggest factor in the Legion's failure is that readership for super-heroes continues to decline. The success of films hasn't propped readership for DC or Marvel. And I think in time, even those films won't be as well-received.
I agree here too. Even I, find myself reading more manga and european BD and other genres than Shs.

I still think Legion could succeed as a TV series, but not sure we will ever see a well-received Legion comic book series again.
I really wish the team behind Young Justice would work on an animated LoSh series. They created their own mytholgy and at the same time they respected history.