Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
I'll be honest, I'm not sure what it will take to get the Legion back on track. I haven't read Bendis' new Legion because I was turned off by everything I had seen (and HAVE seen) about it.

I know that I want the REAL Legion back with it's REAL history. But maybe that's just me.

I personally don't care about the costumes as long as they look good. I want the couples I'm used to (I wouldn't want a Superman without him being in love with Lois Lane), especially Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl.

Really all I want is for the characters to behave and sound like the characters I've loved for decades. If there's a good writer that can do that, find him/her and put them to work on a Legion book.
Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
Now that this is all "One Universe" what if... They rest the Legion for awhile, but when they bring them back, they use the Sook designs, but make them the original Legion in terms of history and personalities, relationships, etc. ... maybe up to the end of "Magic Wars" before the 5 Yr Gap where the team never broke up. Or are people really that hung up on the appearances?
I'm quoting myself because nobody responded to the idea that I proposed. I'm not sure if it's the ideal solution, but since the most important thing to you is the relationships and the history, what do you think of the idea that all of that is simply superimposed on the design of the Bendis/Sook Legion? Some people have praised the look of this new Legion for being more inclusive, so does that not seem like the best of both worldviews?