Default What Happened to This SHIELD Sub Plot with Cable, Blade and Leonardo Da Vinci?

This article intrigues me, because it seemed like Bendis was building towards something really cool and then... nothing. They just dropped it. I’d love to see a new Uncanny Avengers book or SHIELD or something like that which resurrects this concept...

https://screenrant.com/version-of-sh...t-blade-cable/

6FFE177F-9826-4172-9DEF-C13587584CBC.jpg
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-22-2020 at 09:59 AM.

BANNED

thats just bendis we still dont know what killed president dazzler, what was the deal with Mage iceman, OR what jean saw in Xorn jean.

Yeah, I remember that subplot towards the end of Bendis' runs on Iron Man and Miles Morales. Nobody else had any plans for it after he left the company I suppose.

Typically Bendis. Throws some very interesting ideas out there to get interest going, but doesn't have a clue as to how to actually finish a story. At least, not in any successfully satisfying way.

I wish someone else would pick it up and finish it. Could be a highly interesting role for Cable to play in the current landscape, with mutants having their own nation-state and the threats against them at an all time high. While Beast and Logan run their own mutant CIA, Cable is literally within the big SHIELD human espionage apparatus having infiltrated it and ensuring that all threats — including those to mutants — are dealt with. Brilliant, next level $#!t which is very in-character for him.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    thats just bendis we still dont know what killed president dazzler, what was the deal with Mage iceman, OR what jean saw in Xorn jean.
    Animax killed Prezzler.