Fantastic Member

Default SPOILERS: Which MCU Character Would Be a Good Fight Against DCEU Cheetah?

SPOILER thread for those who haven't yet watched Wonder Woman 1984?

Which MCU character would be a good fight against DCEU Cheetah?

Maybe Ironman?

I'd love to see a fight between Cheetah and the Hulk. It'd be a vicious battle between Speed and Brawn, with Hulk emerging victorious but with nasty scars to remember Cheetah by.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    I'd love to see a fight between Cheetah and the Hulk. It'd be a vicious battle between Speed and Brawn, with Hulk emerging victorious but with nasty scars to remember Cheetah by.
    I don't think she is that much faster than hulk really and in her cheetah from she's I guess stronger than WW? So that would put her above hulk? On second thought current hulk is smart hulk who seems to be weaker so she would probably stomp hulk without much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't think she is that much faster than hulk really and in her cheetah from she's I guess stronger than WW? So that would put her above hulk? On second thought current hulk is smart hulk who seems to be weaker so she would probably stomp hulk without much trouble.
    She was only stronger than Diana because she was weakened. And WW's strength isn't on Hulk's level. In a fight she would win due to her other advantages but not in a pure slugfest.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    She wished to be as strong as Diana, so logically she should be somewhat close to her in speed

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    She was only stronger than Diana because she was weakened. And WW's strength isn't on Hulk's level. In a fight she would win due to her other advantages but not in a pure slugfest.
    I'm talking about the ending fight with WW in the armer she seemed to be stronger as for the hulk she may not be on hulk's level but she's definitely around that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    She wished to be as strong as Diana, so logically she should be somewhat close to her in speed
    Is ww Faster than hulk tho?

Cheetah in her final evolved form has no serious strength or speed feats to work off of imo.

She was breaking down Diana's armor but that's a troublesome feat.

Supposedly it's this super awesome mega amazonian armor forged out of many other sets of amazonian armor put together. We have seen amazonian shields be strong enough to block Steppenwolf's axe and Doomsday's punches and energy pulse. It's stupid durable.

So, even if we accept the armor is ONLY at that level and not above it as presented, then we are straying into "Cheetah has way more offense then Doomsday" territory. Which just feels terribly wrong when she lands kicks to Diana's midsection later and Diana seems fine.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I will also point out that Cheetahs second wish seemed to cancel out parts of her first wish. She didn't seem to share Diana's traits all that well after evolving seeing as how the electric current KO'd her and Diana was fine from it.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I would say Cheetah was a bit stronger than Diana in the final fight, though Diana is explicitly not weakened any longer at that point in time. That makes sense - Cheetah wished to be better, so her being that is OK.

But she has no speed at all, and Diana clearly forgot her own (as well as her ability to fly, which would have been pretty useful, really).

The fight was poop, is what I'm saying, and really doesn't yield any useful feats.

The armor... ugh. It was meant to be the best of ancient Amazon armor, but all it had to fight off was men with spears and knives. There is no reason at all to gift it Doomsday-level stuff when the person fighting her clearly isn't Doomsday-level at all.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

How do you know she has no speed?

Supposedly it's this super awesome mega amazonian armor forged out of many other sets of amazonian armor put together. We have seen amazonian shields be strong enough to block Steppenwolf's axe and Doomsday's punches and energy pulse. It's stupid durable.
    An Amazonian Stapler is hard to beat.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    How do you know she has no speed?
    Because, for Rumbles, you have to prove speed by feats. In her final, best form, she isn't moving faster than gravity affecting tree leaves and wind blowing palm fronds. She has no bullet dodge stuff, no trivially dominating humans through pure speed, no vanish steps, no arrow catches, no move-faster-than-the-eye-follows. None of that. And Diana completely forgets... everything that makes her Diana... during that fight. Granted, the Cirque du Soleil rope-spinny spinny air dance was adorable. Not at all an effective fight tactic, but shiny and spinny and cute!
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan