Default I’d Like Bendis on a Villains Book in DC.

Bendis has a good repot with villains, in that he can dissect them to their essential quality. I think Bendis can sympathise with the villains in DC in ways not analysed so far.

I would put Bendis on a Riddler book to get a feel for a man who has to depend on humour and silliness, but on his off days descends into another state altogether.

Bendis on someone like Luther would look into the detail of his multiple schemes running and how this man sees the world through his eyes. The utter absurdity that a human could become a threat to an alien of unimaginable power, seems like the ultimate human being.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Bendis has a good repot with villains, in that he can dissect them to their essential quality. I think Bendis can sympathise with the villains in DC in ways not analysed so far.

I would put Bendis on a Riddler book to get a feel for a man who has to depend on humour and silliness, but on his off days descends into another state altogether.

Bendis on someone like Luther would look into the detail of his multiple schemes running and how this man sees the world through his eyes. The utter absurdity that a human could become a threat to an alien of unimaginable power, seems like the ultimate human being.
    100%

I would love an underworld series by him with Hush as the lead.

I think seeing a prequel series to Loeb's Hush to see how Hush established himself in the Gotham underworld would be amazing.