View Poll Results: Which Super Family members do you like?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superman (Clark Kent)

66 91.67%
  • Lois Lane

56 77.78%
  • Supergirl (Kara Zor-L)

41 56.94%
  • Supergirl (Linda Danvers)

12 16.67%
  • Superboy (Conner Kent)

45 62.50%
  • Superboy (Jon Kent)

34 47.22%
  • Power Girl

33 45.83%
  • Steel (John Henry Irons)

34 47.22%
  • Jimmy Olsen

40 55.56%
  • New Super-Man (Kenan Kong)

17 23.61%
  • Mon-El/Lar Gand

19 26.39%
  • Lana Lang

18 25.00%
  • Krypto

46 63.89%
  • The Kents

27 37.50%
  • Other

10 13.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Default Superfamily Popularity Census

Consider this more a curiosity than anything else, but I'm curious who the most popular members of the Super Family are. Keep in mind, there are only 15 options allowed on a poll so if someone you love is missing, by all means mark 'Other' and please let us know!

Doubles as a general Super Family Appreciation thread because we tend to get a bit too tribal when fragmenting into individual appreciation threads.

I didn't put them on the list because they admittedly weren't around long, but I actually quite liked Melody Moore! She had potential and got snuffed out way too quick. Likewise, the collective Daily Planet. I wanted to put them on there but I feel that's pushing the definition of Superman Family. When you think Bat Family, Bullock is probably not in the first 15 names you come up with, dig? But great shades of Elvis it hurt me not to put Perry White on here.

EDIT: Hah. I meant the first Kents option to be Lana Lang and I fudged it adding the Kents twice. And Supergirl should be Kara Zor-El. Go figure, never post from a phone. Can a mod fix that as I'm unable? Although I'm willing to let all Lana and Supergirl votes go to the Kents and Power Girl respectively.
    Last edited by Robanker; 12-23-2020 at 01:59 AM.