Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Duggan has commented on Twitter that the delays in some series are to match all together for Hellfire Gala.

I want Dauterman to do the Gala issue sooooooooooo bad i am pratically foaming at the mouth. Being that he was in fashion design i believe i could only imagine how AMAZING everyone would look in Carnations, carnations, designed by Dauterman. The pretty...
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I want Dauterman to do the Gala issue sooooooooooo bad i am pratically foaming at the mouth. Being that he was in fashion design i believe i could only imagine how AMAZING everyone would look in Carnations, carnations, designed by Dauterman. The pretty...
    Hellfire Gala looks like it's going to be a crossover of several series, like a "mini-event", not just an issue.

I'm very curious about this Gala, I don't know what they are cooking. I hope it is not supposed to be very similar to the dinner issues of X of Swords that we had in Marauders 14-15. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I'm very curious about this Gala, I don't know what they are cooking. I hope it is not supposed to be very similar to the dinner issues of X of Swords that we had in Marauders 14-15. lol
    I think it's going to be a Gala where Emma Frost is going to invite human representatives to her island (That one in Giant Size: Magneto).

Probably similar to MET Gala, knowing Emma.

(I think the dinner was great).

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Hellfire Gala looks like it's going to be a crossover of several series, like a "mini-event", not just an issue.
    Ohhh even better. I still stand by dauterman doing as much of it as possible. But i really hope they lean in on the artist they have that can bring high mutant fashion and concept. This is the event to show us mutant fashion. lol Like i want red carpet mutant looks. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ohhh even better. I still stand by dauterman doing as much of it as possible. But i really hope they lean in on the artist they have that can bring high mutant fashion and concept. This is the event to show us mutant fashion. lol Like i want red carpet mutant looks. lol
    Matteo Lolli likes to draw fashion, I think he will probably be in this issue. I think he is great, his only "problem" is that he is quite slow, and that's why this book had Caselli join in. Since the 3 issues after XoS were drawn by Caselli, Lolli might do the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Duggan has commented on Twitter that the delays in some series are to match all together for Hellfire Gala.
    They can just hire a fill in artist, X-force will have one in March. They seemed to be really far ahead because of covid delays.Non x-books had skip months recently too.

Stop all the line to do a dumb gala crossover? That would be a big let down

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They can just hire a fill in artist, X-force will have one in March. They seemed to be really far ahead because of covid delays.Non x-books had skip months recently too.

Stop all the line to do a dumb gala crossover? That would be a big let down
    It doesn't seem to be an artist issue, Duggan hinted that the next issue has to be released on April so all other comics are in sync, like X-Factor skipping months during X of Swords

Hickman teased that the Hellfire Gala might be a game changer in the X-Men Monday interview, and it was also set-up in a big way in Giant Size Magneto, so it'll probably be more than a simple party, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    It doesn't seem to be an artist issue, Duggan hinted that the next issue has to be released on April so all other comics are in sync, like X-Factor skipping months during X of Swords

Hickman teased that the Hellfire Gala might be a game changer in the X-Men Monday interview, and it was also set-up in a big way in Giant Size Magneto, so it'll probably be more than a simple party, I guess?
    It is silly, that issues can be used to highlight other characters or do a filler story.

Writers hype a lot of stories.

Extraordinary Member

New Mutants 17 is solicited for April now. No explanation for why it's skipping March.

https://comic-watch.com/news/news-wa...er-and-solicit

I'm assuming the missing child is Fauna. It looks like they mean to push him as the next X-kid.